vingt-cinq; c a l u m

| twenty-five; when you fall in like. |

                                               [ c a l u m ]
     I'm gonna die from the putrid stench reeking from her mouth. I could literally taste the alcohol from her. I quickly pull my head away from hers, gasping for air.

Making out with your cousin's best friend on the couch is one of the most disgusting things I've ever done in my life. I regret this all. I regret everything.

"Calum.." Rachel whines, hovering over me as she tries to meet my lips again but I back away. Her blonde hair is getting everywhere.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom." I come up with the excuse and shove her off me.

"You better be back soon." She winks, laying back down on the couch.

"Can't promise anything..." I mutter under my breath.

I'm not even gonna come back.

I start heading for the living room, where mostly everyone was dancing and scan for the person I was looking for. Flo Rida was playing in the background and I hear someone scream in the middle of the song.

"WOO HOO!"

Taking a few more steps closer to the middle, I weave through the crowd and end up finding the last person I would expect to be having fun and dancing.

I furrow my brows and look over at Luke who was laughing hysterically like he was on crack.

Ugh..

I grab Luke's shirt from behind and drag him out of the crowd, while his shoes scraped against the floor.

"Hey!" He shouts, trying to get my hands off him but I'm already gripping at him in anger.

"Are you two drunk?" My jaw tenses, my voice sterner than I hoped it would come out.

"Whaaaaatttt nooooo! Pshh!" He snorts, slapping my arm.

I rose a brow at him, giving him an 'are you kidding me' look.

His smile deflates along with his hand.

"Okay... I'm not drunk." Luke mumbles lowly, glancing over his shoulder. "But Adalia is."

"What?" I snap. "What do you mean you're not but she is? You just acted like a dumbass a minute ago."

"Yeah. Acted." He points out, a matter-of-factly. "I'm not actually drunk." he adds quietly.

Why is he going around pretending to be drunk? He really is an idiot.
"Then how is she drunk?" I point out at her dancing wildly.

"Okay, um, funny story... 'cause I may or may not have 'accidentally' mixed alcohol in her drink.." He nervously chuckles, averting his eyes from mines.

Now I'm beyond mad. I clench my fist and look up at him with an infuriating expression.

"You fucking spiked her drink?!" I throw my fist in the air at him but he catches it and pushes me back.

"Look mate, I-I can explain.." Luke tries to calm me down. "So basically, at first it was just a dare from Nathan and I felt really bad.. but hey look around, it's kinda funny now—"

"Funny?" I interject, looking up at him as if he's crazy. "Drugging someone is not funny. You're such a dumbass." I facepalm.

"Okay okay, maybe we can try to fix this and get her out of the crowd.." He rushes back over to get her and I follow behind his footsteps.