huit; the bet

| eight; the bet (part i) |

        So ever since my last encounter from last night with Calum, things didn't go out the way I planned it to meet him again.

Considering the fact that I'm sitting in a pile of mud, drenched in water from head to toe.

"She's out there! She was stalking me!" A loud girly voice calls out, coming my direction.

"Dana, you need to calm down because I'm pretty sure she's not.." Calum stops, eyes widened as soon as he sees. "--out there." He finishes his sentence.

I meekly smile up at him, clearly embarrassed right now.

"Um, I could explain."

Okay so if I'm gonna explain what happened to cause me to be in this incident, then I'm gonna have to start all the way from the beginning or just 4 hours ago.

| + rewind to hours ago + |

There I was, sat in front of my laptop, studying code for tech class. Since I have this unit test coming up on Tuesday. And I am nowhere near where I'm supposed to be.

Last night, I made this bet with Calum. That if he even sputters the word like by accident, then he has to help me overcome my fear with dicks, also known as dickaphobia.

Sure many people don't know about this fear but I do, adding to the fact that I have the phobia of it.

When I say overcoming my fear, I don't mean just randomly getting into bed with him and seeing his big jumabalaya. Then again, I wouldn't even be able to since him and Dana (my arch enemy) are dating. I had to get over the fact that they are.

From his proudness, I'm guessing it's pretty big. Like he even gloats about it.

Why do guys even care about having big ..penises?

Why can't one live with a small one and be happy?

And this whole train of thought is making me nauseous.

I slap myself, trying to avert my thoughts somewhere else.

Ow. I hold onto my aching cheek. I really do slap hard. Now I feel extra guilty for slapping Ashton. My hand mark was literally printed red into his skin from what I remember.

"Did you just slap yourself?"

I turn my head to the side to find Calum by the window, raising a brow at me.

Great now he thinks I'm delusional.

"Uh..no. There was a fly swarming around in the room.." I cover up, acting casual.

I'm such a bad liar.

"On your face?" He questions, smirking.

"Yeah. Those things are nasty." I huff, getting out of bed, and making buzzing noises under my breath.

"Oh there's a fly over there!" Calum points off to the distance.

"Where?" Actually panicking, I look around frantically.

"Pzzzzzz."

How ironic to think that there's an actual fly in the room when I wasn't even being serious at first.

"There! On your shoulder!" He gasps, flailing his arms around like a fangirl and taking out his phone.

"AAH!" Clueless, I swat my shoulder rapidly while screaming.