douze; confessions of a blonde

| twelve; confessions of a blonde boy|

As soon as the 6th period bell rings, everybody jumps out of their seats and runs out of the class.

While I just stay seated and quietly finish writing in the open response answer to the last question.

"Adalia? Are you finished or do you need extra time after school?" Mr. Bates, my tech ed teacher, asked as he looks up at me through his round framed glasses.

I nod, standing up from my desk and slinging my backpack over my shoulder as I walk up to his desk with the test paper in my hands. I hand him the test with an uneasy expression.

"It took you long to finish this time. Usually you're flying through the questions like a pro." He remarks, as he sets it down in a pile.

"Well I actually want to do good on it." I mutter under my breath as I walk out of the class and into the hallway full of students.

I find it amusing how people assume I'm dumb at everything and don't care about my education because I'm characterized as a 'whore'.

Walking past all the freshman students, I safely reach my locker and dial in my locker combo.

The day in school is almost over in 30 minutes or so, and study hall is next. But I just feel like skipping it this time. After that computer unit test, I feel stressed but relieved at the same time.

I'm pretty sure I won't get a good score on it.

"Hey." A deep accented voice greets beside my locker.

I put my history book inside my backpack before glancing up to see who it is.

Luke Hemmings, one of the most popular players in this school and not to mention hot on the scale.

Note: when I say player, I don't mean like a football player, ('cause boy does he suck at sports) he's basically a manwhore.

People would put Luke and I on the same category in society. If only they knew I wasn't like this.

"Hi?" I reply, more like a question as to why he's here in front of me. I'm not even sure that he's supposed to be on this side of the school.

"So how's your day going, Adalia?" He chirps, leaning against the wall as he looks down at me.

Do I believe my ears? Did he just call me by my actual name and not Adickia?

I narrow my eyes a bit, trying to figure out what he could possibly want from me.

This is totally a set up. I just know it. He's probably plotting a trap for me.

"Good...it's going great." I finally say, keeping my gaze on him to watch his every move of what he might do to me.

"That's nice to hear." Luke gives a smile, more like a forced one.

That's when two guys -I think they're seniors- both whistled at me while giving a thumbs up at Luke as they walk by us. Luke grinned at them and nodded.

What the fluck is going? I'm confuzzled.

Something is definitely going to happen to me. And I'm getting nervous by every second but I don't show it.

"What class do you have next?" He asks, returning his focus on me.

I look away with a heavy sigh of tiredness because I'm sick of all these games on me. Maybe he's trying to hook up with me like he used all those other girls as one night stands over the summer.