dix-neuf; an asian secret

| nineteen; an asian secret |

                                        [+ saturday afternoon +]

        "Aw you look so pretty!"

"Ugh, no I don't." Ally protests, standing up to look in the full length mirror.

We were all choosing an outfit for her date with Logan tonight and she rejected all of them. Right now, she was an aqua blouse with a pair of capris and flats. While her hair was down straight.

"Stop being so self conscious about yourself. You look perfect." Lexi inquires along, shoving some popcorn into her mouth from my bed.

I walk over to Ally and put an arm around her shoulder, looking in the mirror.

"Lexi's right. You look great and you don't need to worry about your outfit because he'll like it anyways. Just be yourself and you'll nail it." I assure her, smiling down at her.

"Yeah but this is my first ever date and what if things don't go the way it's supposed go?" She smoothens her shirt, still fidgeting with the hem of her pants.

"It will go the way you plan. But who knows, 'cause surprises are fun." I shrug.

"I don't like surprises." She crosses her arms.

"Well too bad."

"Where is he even taking you?" Lexi lays down with her abdomen against the bed.

"Well first he's taking me to his parent's Italian restaurant then we're heading to the theatre to watch some new movie."

"What movie?" I ask, grabbing some popcorn from the bowl.

"The Boy Next Door."

I shifted in my seat as I glanced over at my window. The curtains were being  swifted by the chilly wind outside.

"Watched it. It was lame in my opinion but the guy was hot. Heads up, there's sex scenes!" Lexi laughed, poking my side.

"Spoiler!" Ally rolled her eyes.

"How was that a spoiler? It's just a warning to not to watch it with your parents." She shudders.

With that, I burst out laughing, imagining Lexi watching the movie with her parents. That must've been awkward.

"Thanks for the heads up, Lex." I stand up, taking the bowl to refill it with more.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzes off against my boob, making me jump while the popcorn go flying up in the air.

"Oof." I mutter as to who it could be.

The other two were fits of laughs, slapping their knee at what just happened.

"Ads, only you would keep your phone in your bra." Ally sneers.

"Whatever. I'll be right back." I take out my vibrating phone and look down at the caller ID.

Shit. It's him.

I step out of my room. Heading to the closest room, which was the bathroom, I lock the door behind me and quickly answer it.

"Calum what do you want?" I snap.

"Damn, okay. Hello to you too." He responds, snorting on the other line. "Someone sounds cranky today."

"Hello Calum." I mumble. "Happy?"

"Very. Now I need your help." He quickly says.