6 | A Deal

Simran :

I had learnt that rule book of his.
And I had planned what I had to do.

His pride was in his rules and regulations, and the only way to break his pride was by breaking them.

Yes, I know I am a genius - thank you.

I was in my room, Mister Suryavanshi was off to work. I was getting ready when my phone suddenly rang.
I picked it, it was Boss.

"Wow, Simran Ahluwalia! I asked you to design Suryavanshi's room and you married him?", he said sarcastically.

"Yes. I seduced him to fall for me. Mr. Suryavanshi is a dumbo who fell for my good looks and dancing skills.", I replied sarcastically.

"You danced for him?", the voice was a whisper.

I lied confidently.

"Huh! Anyways, you still have to design his room. He called up and told us to inform you.", he said and instantly hung up.

I sighed.

Of course.

I headed back to his room. It looks exactly the same as it had done when I visited it first.

"Rizwan!", I called. Rizwan was a middle aged man with a thick crop of black hair and a moustache. He was always in a white kurta.
"Yes madam."
"Open the curtains for me please.", I said as I walked in to his depressing room.

"Rizwan, does Mister Suryavanshi have no relatives?", I asked looking at the plain brown walls.

"He does. He has a father and a younger brother. They live here in Mumbai only.", he said.

"Why do they not stay here in this huge palace of his?", I asked looking at Rizwan.

"Madam it's not easy to hold on to a family without a woman. He loves them but yet he has his differences.", he said as I sighed.

Another question had been bothering me.

"His mother? Someone told me he hates her. ", I asked.

Rizwan's face fell.

"Madam she left his father when he was three. He barely remembers her, but this statement that he hates her is false. I've lived her since he was in his teenage days. He misses her, almost yearns for her everyday but also he likes to stay strong.", Rizwan said drawing in a deep breath.

I drew in a sharp breath.

"And if you know, what is his mother's favourite colour.. Or anything related to her?", I asked.

"He had once said that his mother loved the colours white and blue. And also that she loved contemporary art.", he said thoughtfully.

"Okay.. That'll do Rizwan. Thank you so much.", I said with a pleasant smile.

"Madam, I don't know you much but I still have a request. Take care of him if you can.", saying so he left.

I looked at the bandage on my wrist.

No. I couldn't possibly have any sympathy for him after all that he had done to me. Let alone taking care of him.

But being a good Interior designer I had to do my job. If that comforted him then that's my job - nothing more and nothing less.

...

Vikrant :

I was sitting in my cabin smoking my cigar when there was a sharp knock at the door.

"Yes?"

"Sir, there's a man here who wants to meet you immediately. He doesn't have an appointment but he's saying that it's really important.", my assistant Rahul said.

"Let him in.", I said drawing in a deep puff.

"Good morning Mister Vikrant Suryavanshi. This is Manav Sehgal.", the man walked in. He was almost my height with a charming innocent face. He was wearing a white shirt with black trousers.

"Good morning. What's your business?", I asked directly as he seated himself on the recliner opposite to me.

"You've taken my business, shark.", he said with a quirky smile.

Shark was a nickname given to me in the business world because I would mercilessly take over other companies.

"Have I?", I asked with a raised brow.

"Simran Ahluwalia.", he stated sitting back on his recliner.
"Your confidence is commendable.", I said with a smirk placing in cigar down.

"I know. I'm not as rich as you but I know a little about business.", he said placing a file before me.

I picked up the channel file and opened it.

I read through the legal papers and looked up at him.
"You want me to leave Simran after whatever ulterior motive I have?", I asked with a frown.

"Absolutely."

"And how do you know I have an ulterior motive?", I asked.

"Vikrant Suryavanshi is not a fool to marry a girl when there's no profit from the other end.", he said.

"You are intelligent.", I said picking up the pen.
"I'm a psychiatrist, sir.", he said.

"You're up for the deal?", he asked.

"I think I am.", I signed it and handed it back to him.
"Thank you.", he said and left.

Anyways, I didn't want to keep that Simran with me forever. Its only till I take my revenge by torturing her. The deal I had signed was for one year.

One year was enough.

....

Wanna hear your views!
Don't forget to vote!

Wanna hear your views!Don't forget to vote!