22 | Fear

Simran :

There was an unrealistic euphoria and passion between us. Both of us kissed with sheer passion, breathless.

He finally parted, gasping for breath as he placed his forged against mine, both of us looking down, catching up our breath.

"You are gorgeous..", he mumbled, his hand still at my neck.
"So are you, Sher Khan.", I said breaking into a smile as I looked up at him.

It was a weird feeling, somewhere the memories of my failed relationship pierced me and somewhere this new relationship I was binding into, giving me a sense of joy.

He placed his hand on my bare waist, through my saree and pulled me towards himself.
"Lust, is it?", my voice was soft as he smirked.
"You are irresistible.. What shall I do?", he said in his deep silky voice, sending chills down my spine.

For a moment the thought that this was absolutely wrong crossed my mind, but somewhere I didn't want to care about right and wrong.

I placed my finger on his sharp jawline, lining it.
" Then who asks you to resist it?", I asked in a soft tone.
He was slightly taken aback, but pleased none the less.
His hand travelled up to my hair, that was tied in a bun, and he opened it.

My straight hair fell open as he placed his lips on the crook of my neck and planted a soft kiss, smelling my hair.
"Your fragrance is so beautiful..", he mumbled, as he kissed me on the side of my neck, now moving upwards, planting kisses as he reached my jawline.

"Damn, you could kill people with this kinda jawline.", he said huskily.
"Ah yes. I had planned to kill you with that.", I replied, enjoying his touch.
He moved away and looked at me.
"You've already killed me with those eyes of yours.", he said with a smirk.

Just then he opened the hook of my blouse.
"I didn't realise you were already there.", I confessed giggling.
"You have no idea how fast I am miss.", he replied, as I slowly started unbuttoned his shirt.

"I love your touch.", he whispered near my ear kissing me just below it.
I had unbuttoned his shirt as he took a step back.
He lifted me off the ground and made me lay on the bed.

He climbed up, over me.
"You've got some real experience, it seems, Sher Khan.", I said as his face edged closer to mine.
He smiled.
"Indeed. I'm good at my job, madam.", he said huskily.
I pushed him, as he rolled over and I was on top of him. My hand resting on his chest.
"Better than me?", I questioned softly.
He smirked as he pulled my on top of him, her faces standing only inches apart, "I don't think so...", he whispered huskily.

.....

Vikrant :

Sunlight poured into the room. I slowly opened my eyes, to find Simran's head resting on my bare chest.

If you ask me, last night was amazing. Better than anything I've ever gotten myself into.
I slowly caressed her hair as she woke up and looked up at me, her face glowed.

"You look beautiful.", I said with a smile.
"I wanna sleep..", she said turning away and dozing off. I wrapped my arms around her as she giggled.
"Your fragrance.. Woman.. There's something about the fragrance of your hair.", I mumbled.

"Yeah whatever..", she said, dozing off.

I smiled, amused.
Such a cutie.

I wore my shorts and walked into the washroom.
Suddenly an icy realisation dawned upon me.

I had a deal with Manav, for only one year.

I looked at myself on the mirror. There was fear of loss.. The kind of fear I had felt when Anisha had left.
My heart paced.

What would I do without her?
I needed her.
Every moment, every day I needed her smile, her senseless humour.. I needed Simran.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Sher Khan?", it was her.

It was an unfortunate realisation..

She could never be mine.

....

A deal.. Will it tear off Vikrant and Simran?

Don't forget to drop in your views!