38 | The wedding

Simran :

I sat in a room, dressed in the same bridal saree I had worn on my first wedding. I looked at myself. This was dream like. 

As a young girl I had dreamt of marrying a prince charming, never thought that it would ever come true. 

"Come on dear.. it's time.", Maa said as I stood up. I drew in a deep breath as my mom came and stood right beside me. "You look so beautiful..", she said softly. "I had to.. Your son - in - law is so handsome.", I said. The tattoo on my finger had been removed, the beautiful diamond ring that Vikrant had gifted me was present, shining. 

"Now let's go. He is waiting for you.", Maa said as I nodded as we walked out. The corridors were decorated with flowers, the feeling was so different, so beautiful.

When my marriage with Suyyash had broken, all my dreams of ever marrying had shattered, with Manav it was not really love, we were friends - and he being him was trying to support me out of all my emotional stress.

But now, there was no stress, no force - just my satisfied and happy soul.

I walked into the marriage pandal, my maa, daddy, Vishal and his wife accompanied me. I felt my heart skip a beat when I looked at Vikrant. He was in the same sherwani that he had worn that day, how I had hated him.

But now it seemed like a lifetime ago, as I smiled at him. 

.....

Vikrant :

I smiled back, a soothing feeling coursed through me. She looked celestial as always. I had never thought anything like this would ever happen to me.

With a marriage broken just two days before the date, this seemed dream-like. 

But now I felt like it had all been for good. She walked down to the pandal and took a seat beside me. 

"You look celestial, Ranisa.", I said in a whisper. 

"Is that my nickname, Sher Khan?", she asked softly.

"Now what do I call a queen?", I replied as she giggled, "Fine, now concentrate on the rituals. I will not marry you again, so this is the last time.", she said. "Huh! As if I want to marry you again.", I joked.

"Rajan, should we start the rituals?", the purohit asked as I nodded. 

"Yes, please."

I kept staring at her throughout the rituals, and then the purohit said, "Both of you need to stand up for the seven revolutions around the holy fire.", I nodded and stood up. I gave Simran a hand as she stood up. The purohit was about to start the mantras when I stopped him.

"Wait a moment.", I said, Simran looked at me in shock, she had paled two tones. I smiled at her as I bent and lifted her in my arms. 

"Now start.", I said as everyone cheered, "Don't ever think your Sher Khan is going to leave you..", I said in a whisper as I started the revolutions, one promise for each, binding us together for the next seven births..

.........

The celebrations got over late as I walked into my room. I opened the door to find her standing before the mirror, opening her earrings.

Just the way it had been last time.

.........

Simran :

"Extremely early, you are.. ", I said sarcastically. He smiled to myself as he walked in and shut the door. "Are you going to fight with me now?", he asked as I turned towards him with a mischievous smile. 

"Come here and help me with the necklace.", I said as he nodded with a smirk and walked down to me. He carefully touched the necklace hook, the touch of his fingers sent chills, he effortlessly opened the necklace.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards himself, edging close to my ear, "You look extremely beautiful, Simran Vikrant Suryavanshi..", he said in his deep silky voice. I felt another chill. I turned towards him, his hand slipped up to my back, caressing it. I slid down my finger along his sharp jawline.

"And you look extremely handsome, Mister Vikrant Suryavanshi..", I said in a low whisper. "Ah, well that's a known fact, isn't it?", his voice dropped down to a whisper, as I started unbuttoning his sherwani, revealing his perfect physique. The scars of whiplashes were still present. I drew in a deep breath, I felt my eyes getting numb realising his pain - the people who he had called family had ditched him. I placed my finger along one, "I have a lot more scars.. ", he said in a whisper taking my hand and kissing it. He entwined his fingers with mine, "But you, you are the medicine to all of them..", he said.

He held my face up and edged closer, "You are my family.. I need no one else..", he said softly. I smiled at him, blinking off the tears. I edged closer to him and softly pecked his lips. He smirked, "So you are teasing me, are you?", he asked softly. "Oh yes!", I said with a similar smirk. He pinned me to the wall, careful that he didn't touch any glass bangles, "So where should I begin from?", he asked huskily as he planted a kiss on my neck.

"Well, I am all yours.. choose for yourself..", I whispered as he went on planting kisses from my neck to my jawline, and finally to my lips. 

"May I?', he asked as he kissed my collar. "I permit you..", I whispered as he pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. I deepened it... we parted after ages absolutely panting, "Ranisa, I hope there are no camera..", he said giggling, I could clearly see this man blushing, "Of course not, Sher Khan.. Your wifey checks before doing anything.", I replied with a wink.

"Ah, then what's the delay?", he said returning the wink.

Ah, I can never stop loving this man and I know he won't ever.

.........

Thank you so so much guys for all the love! Next chapter's gonna be epilogue!  

I would love to hear what all you expect from the epilogue, I will try and improvise them. Also, I would love to hear any advises you have to give me!

Loveeee!