19 | Turu Lobe

Vikrant :

That's all I needed to hear from her.
That she was here for me.

I wanted to say it, I wanted to confess that I loved her.
But I held on.
I didn't want this bond to be tampered at all.

"Sher Khan..", she mumbled with a smile, "I know you are strong, knew it the first day I saw you here. But remember, whenever you break you have your old enemy."

"Naah.. Don't call yourself my enemy.", I said with a smile as she wiped my tears with her thumb.
"Now don't cry. Although you look cute, but I can't see you in tears.", she said smiling.

"Your sense of humour will kill me.", I said laughing.
"You're welcome.", she replied with a smile.

....

I was sitting in my office cabin sipping a cup of coffee when my phone rang.

It was Simran.

"How are you doing?", I asked.
"Not well.", she replied, there was reluctance in her voice.
"I mean not well without you, I miss you.", that was like a parrot speaking. She didn't mean a syllable although I wished she did.

"What's going on?", I asked seriously.
"Nothing..", she lied. I sighed and said, "Okay fine. I've got work.", and hung up.

I immediately messaged her.
"What's up with you?", I asked and the reply came instantly, "Your aunt wants to see the face of your child.".

I chocked on my coffee.

I took a sip of water, drew in a deep breath and called Simran up.
"What have you even written?", I asked trying my level best to calm my nerves.
"That's what your aunt told me Sher Khan.", she replied in a bored tone.
"What? I'll have to—"
"Nope. You'll have to do nothing.", she stated plainly.

"Anyways she's planned everything for your kid.", Simran said probably sitting back.
"I mean why is she even planning of things that aren't possible.", I said half annoyed.
"Excuse me? You never told me that you have a problem with s—"

"What?!", I said immediately cutting her off.
"Oh come on, we're not school kids here alright? You've got a past, I've got a past. We know stuff, so it's cool.", she said like it was absolutely no big deal.

"Where on earth are you?", I asked.
"In my office cabin which your aunt left a while ago.", she replied, I could totally imagine her relaxing on her recliner with her legs on the table with pencil heels on.

"Anyone's around you?", I asked.
"My assistant, who is also my brother now.", she replied probably flashing her new brother a killer smile.

I sat back with a sarcastic smile.

"Wow, what a CEO.", I said as she probably smiled on the other end.

"You know your aunt was serious. She just walked into my cabin with an emotional face and said how she has waited all her life only to see your child.. How she wants to love it—"

"Ah, cut the cringe and get to the point.", I said immediately, as I finished my coffee.

"Point is we've got to put up an act.", she said with a sigh.
"And why so? I mean its my choice! If she doesn't like it, she can leave! "

"You know you can't be hurting everyone and cutting off ties. It doesn't help anyway. And its just about putting up an act, it'll be fun.", she said, I was sure she was giving her mischievous smile.

"Really? So now what do we do?", I asked.

"Ah, that which is my forever favourite.", she paused, "It's called PDA."

"PDA?", I asked totally not understanding.
"Public Display of Affection, my dear husband.", she said.

I sighed.

"And why should I display my affection for anyone in public?", I asked.
"Because Vikrant they should know how much turu lobe exists between us.", she said suppressing her laughter.

"Wow.", I said shaking my head in disapproval of this whole agenda.

"Oh come on.. Be a sport! Anyways I love the PDA, it's so nice! I've made all my boyfriends do it!", and she paused and lowered her tone to a baby tone, "And you're my husband.."

"Stop trying to be cute please.", I said trying my level best to sound annoyed.

"I am cute Sher Khan.", she said in a baby voice. I smiled thinking, "This one is single piece."

"Fine, you are a cute dumpling, is that okay?", I asked smiling away.

"Ah, that's like it Sher Khan. You've got to be the romantic hero that you are for your aunt. Some acting you know.", she said.

"And what if I don't act at all?", I asked.

"Then I'll make you.", she didn't get the actual meaning of that statement. I was glad. I did want to be her romantic hero for real, but this was not the time to tell her.

...

#ViRan ka PDA coming next!!

Also I don't know if you know but that "turu lobe" is a meme.

Don't forget to vote and comment!