Prologue Pt 1- Team meeting

My name is (y/n) (l/n), and currently I attend Harumachi high school as a 2nd year.It's a school in Miyagi, you've probably never head of it. I certainly hadn't until my mum mentioned it. But anyways, currently people refer to me as the 'ultimate (talent)'.

Despite that, people have told me I'm rather good at solving mysteries. However it's only small things such as figuring out the villain in a mystery novel before they're revealed, or figuring out who stole somebody else's belongings in class. I never really saw that is important though.

I never thought I'd have to use it.

Despite not playing volleyball, I've found myself being good friends with a lot of the teams. And that's exactly why I was invited to Shiratorizawa to discuss this new training camp they wanted to hold. Apparently instead of the teachers. The students got to talk it out. I don't really know why I was invited, but I'm guessing it's that so I can keep everyone in check. I mean they are all from different teams, wouldn't want them arguing.

Shiratorizawa wasn't too far away from my house, around a 10 minute walk. So I said goodbye to my mum and began my journey. It was, quiet to say the least. If I was heading the opposite way towards my school, right now I would've run into Futakuchi and Aone since there's was the same direction.

However they're probably taking the bus to Shiratorizawa, as they live further away. I had to admit though. The building of the school was pretty cool. It was way taller then what I thought, and the walls were all really well set up. With loads of windows and really big doors. Pretty much what you'd expect from a school but, I dunno there was something about it. Regardless I made my way inside.

I remember in the letter I was given I was told to head my way to the gym. That problem being I had no clue where the gym was. I was walking around, trying to find anything that looked like a gym building, when I heard a voice call out to me.

"Oh! It's (y/n)-san!!"

I turned around to face Shoyo, seeming super happy as usual. We talked for a while, mainly about us both being here for the meeting. Until he paused for a moment, and made a surprised face.

"Shoyo what's wrong?"
"I forgot to tell you! I have an ultimate now!"

I was really happy for Shoyo when he told me that! Hinata had never actually had an ultimate, and after he saw the tiny giant he was hoping to get one of his own from playing volleyball.

"You may now call me!! The ultimate decoy"

I think he could tell I was confused, so he explained how he lured opposing teams over to him so that the other members on his team were able to score points easier. I congratulated him on his talent and he helped me find my way to the gym.

When we arrived everybody was already there. Of course Shoyo ran over to his friend Kageyama, who I had met a few times on my visits to Karasuno. He was known as the Ultimate Setter, and apparently in the beginning, Shoyo was one of the only people able to hit his tosses. According to Shoyo he's a lot better now.

You also had Oikawa and Iwaizumi (ultimate hope and ultimate trainer) from Aoba Johsai, Kuroo and Kenma (ultimate promoter and ultimate console gamer) from Nekoma. Bokuto and Akaashi (ultimate Ace and ultimate editor) from Fukurodani, Aone and Futakuchi (ultimate builder and ultimate electrician) from date tech, Atsumu and Osamu (ultimate competitor and onigiri crafter) from Inarizaki, and apparently only Daishou (ultimate trickster)  from Nohebi. Oh and of course who could forget the ones who invited everyone here, Ushijima and Tendou (ultimate spiker and chocolatier).

Everyone who didn't know me (mainly those from Tokyo) introduced themselves. As usual Oikawa was wishing he never came and Futakuchi had to translate for Aone. But it was nice.

Everyone went silent however when a massive ringing sound happened. We turned to find Tendou banging on a gong and Ushijima as stoic as ever.

"Thank you Tendou, please go put it away now"
"Roger~"

Ushijima took a deep breath before speaking

"Shall we begin then?"