Chapter 2 Pt 3- Unknown

We all froze in one place. There was no way right? How could he possibly do that? It didn't make sense.

"There was a pain transmitter injected into you all your first night here, I can simply put that up enough to make you faint. Don't worry the moment it goes down you'll wake up again~"

He let out a sinister smile.

"That is if I don't make it go up instead"

Wanting to show us an example, Monomolten took a device from inside his scarf, pressing down on a few areas before tucking it back away into his scarf. We were all very confused, until we heard a large thump come from behind us. Followed by Futakuchis voice.

"Aone? AONE?!"

As we turned we saw Futakuchi crouching over Aone. Shaking him and begging him to wake up. But from what Monomolten had just told us, we knew it was no use.

It was at that moment we knew this was no joke. If somebody didn't kill, multiple people would die. But none of us had the guts to do it. No matter what was you looked at it, murder was wrong. But if we didn't...

"I'll leave you kids alone to process this, next one up in like 10 minutes so be careful~"

And with that Monomolten disappeared.

All of us not knowing what to do, we made our seperate ways and agreed that if you saw somebody faint to take them to their room and find the nearest person. It wasn't the best plan, but none of us could really think straight.

Ushijima and Atsumu carried Aone to his room, with a worrying Futakuchi. He would never admit it, but you could tell he deeply cared for Aone. Although he's usually good at covering it up.

After making sure Aone was ok, I decided it was best if I headed up to the third floor. Only Daishou and Osamu had been up there and I was quite curious.
Futakuchi asked if he could join me to get his mind off of things, and of course who was I to say no.

The stairs weren't far from the dorms, so we made our way to the third floor and had a look around. Or course there were a lot of classrooms. But we also checked out things such as storage closets. But as we were looking around, I realised something.

"I think there's on similar to this on the first floor"

"Really? I've never seen it"

"It's not far from the auditorium. It's got basically the same stuff in it"

Futakuchi nodded and we continued looking around. There were things such as dumbbells, rope, cleaning products and more. The room was quite dusty though, so we decided it was better to leave, with no clue as to how long we had been in there.

As I shut the door to the closet, we heard footsteps coming our way. Coming our way was Kageyama, running quite fast.

"(Y/n)-San!!....its...its Tendou-san!"

"Tendou?"

"He... He fainted"

I didn't bother waiting around for Kageyama to continue. Before I know it I found myself sprinting towards Tendous dorm. By the time I got there the others were far behind me and I was out of breath. I let out a sigh and burst through the door. And just as Kageyama had said, there was Tendou.

It was only then I had questioned why I was even there. It was a spur of the moment decision, I'm sure Kageyama had expected me to help him tell the others, and I should've. So why did I decide to come here? Well I guess to check on him, but was there really any need to.

I guess... I felt bad. Tendou had said about us becoming partners in this mystery, but I hadn't tried to keep that promise. I just went off and did what I wanted. And because I left him... He ended up like this...