Chapter 5 Pt 7- Punishment time

Before we kne it, the trial was over. We all stepped away from the podiums. It was hard to expect, that this had been happening under our noses. For some reason, this trial stung a lot more then the last..

Was there something I could've done? But if i had, then Osamu might've died because of that stupid doll.. There was nothing I could've done, I was hopeless. This death was unavoidable.,

"Hey... MonoMolten..?"

Osamu had begun to ask a question, gently crossing one arm ove the other and looking down at the ground.

"Atsumu... Why did you tell him to kill himself with the fire...?"

"I didn't!"

All our eyes were on MonoMoltens sudden outburst. The sudden shriek in an almost silent room was incredibly hard to ignore. And if we could learn more about what happened, then we definitely couldn't turn a blind eye to what he was about to say.

"I told him to light the gym on fire! Then I'd provide him with an escape! The whole idea of the trial was for you to figure out that he was still alive! He ruined it!"

"You wanna know what he said?! He went 'monoMolten, I can't really live with what I just did yer know. Give my regards to osamu for me' and then he chucked his remote away! The audacity! He ruined this trial!"

At MonoMoltens words, Osamu fell to the ground. Tears falling endlessly. In the end, we all ended tearing up. Me and Bokuto were there comforting Osamu, whilst Tendou and Kuroo could barely look at anybody. We all wished we could have done something, but it was impossible. If atsumu hadn't of died then, then he would've...

"The punishment."

Kuroo spoke up first, finally looking towards MonoMolten. A glare on his face.

"It can't go ahead now right? There's nobody for you to punish.."

"Well"

MonoMolten smiled slightly, before looking towards everybody.

"Maybe I can't punish you guys, but I sure as hell can punish somebody else"

Before we had time to prepare, MonoMolten took down a white screen, before playing a video. From what we could see, there were three people.

"Goshiki..."

"Yaku!"

"Kogane..?"

"Hi! How's it going??"

Kogane spoke first. With Yaku and Goshiki following along.

"We thought we'd have a sleepover of some kind. Since you guys have been gone for fmhfv yvubgygry and didn't bother to tell us"

"Ushijima-san! I swear I didn't come here willingly!"

"Oh come on Goshiki! You definitely said yes when I asked you! "

"To keep you both in line!"

" I need to be kept in line..?"

"Anyways! Have fun! See you guys later!"

The screen cut to pitch black, and the sofa that the three had been sitting on was now torn to dust. There was nothing left. The entire room in fact, was in ashes.

"MonoMolten?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

Kuroo attempted to lash out, but was held back by Bokuto and Osamu. Tendou was close to tears, and so was I. I knew all three of those boys. We were great friends... They didn't deserve that. Nobody deserves death...