Prologue Pt 3- MonoMolten

After hearing the speakers around the gym turn off. Everyone by then had gathered back inside the gym. Each looking at each other with confusion or worry in their faces. Nobody had any idea what was going on. By the looks of Tendous reaction even they didn't know. Ushijima stood up first, Oikawa turning to him.

"Where are you going"
"To the gym, it's obviously what we need to do. I suggest you all follow before something bad happens"

And with that he was gone. We all looked at each other and decided it was best if we follow. So Tendou led the way and eventually we all arrived.

Of course Ushijima was already there, standing in the middle of the hall waiting for something to happen. For a moment nothing did, so we assumed it was just some prank. But as we turned to leave, s voice began to speak. It was high pitched, not a voice a normal person could pull off, and it definitely had our attention when we found out where it was coming from.

"Now then! Since we're all here let's get started shall we??"

We turned our heads back to the stage. Out of nowhere, a puff of smoke appeared and there stood what seemed to be...a doll?
He looked just like a kid, however you could tell he wasn't human. His hair and clothes were half black half white, and he had rabbit ears and a rabbit tail poking out from behind him. One of his eye looks normal, but the other was replaced with a weird red shape, that none of us has ever seen before.

But we knew we'd never forget it for the rest of our lives.

We were all speechless. I mean this thing had to be a remote right? If he's the reason we're all stuck here then the person controlling him must be in the school. And even if they aren't we can always break the doll.

I think he could tell we were confused, he let out a weird giggle before explaining.

"I'm Monomolten! And I'm your new headmaster! Nice ta meet ya!

At that moment... I think if I had to put my thoughts into words... What Futakuchi came out with would be the perfect way to describe it...

"W-what the hell?!"

In a matter of seconds the Hall went from silent to bustling. Everyone was talking to each other, about what they thought was going on. But they were quickly shushed when Monomolten took hold of the mic.

"Oh shut up! Anyways now that everyone's here I can officially welcome you to your training camp!"

There was a breef silence.

"Which will officially end..... Umm let's see.... Never"