Chapter 6 Pt 2- the first of many clues

"You'd think they'd actually bother to clean up a place like this.."

Osamu swatted the fifth spider web as we made our way down the stairs. They didn't seem that long, but it felt like forever with the amount is spiders we had to dodge. I could have sworn I saw a deadly one sneaking around.

"Yeah true, if it's this messy I doubt it was actually used for anything"

The stairs came to an end, leading to a rusty metal door that had the odd scratch marks here and there. It seemed quite out of place however, seeing as how the walls of the tunnel were just made of wood.

"Let's just see if this leads anywhere and get the hell out of here"

Osamu nodded as I opened the door. At first my eyes had a hard time adjusting. But after a while the bright light was bearable and I could get a closer look at my surroundings.

"Holy shit..."

Inside was a room filled with technology. Cameras, microphones. Anything you'd need to keep watch over people. At the end of the room there was a conveyer belt. With MonoMolten dolls being slid across one by one.

"What the fuck..."

"I mean, this at least tells us one thing"

Osamu picked up one of the dolls and had a look at it, before putting it back down.

"Even if we kill him, there's still plenty more where that one came from"

We peeked our heads round the corner where the machine was coming from. It was only a small tunnel, but you could see different parts of the dolls being put together piece by piece.

"Whoever put us here must have a fuck ton of money"

Osamu nodded, before going to look around the rest of the room. I went back over to the controls to get a closer look. There were monitors in all the rooms apart from the bathrooms and changing rooms. So I guess they at least had some morals straight.

From the cameras I could see Kuroo and Bokuto messing around on the second floor. Well I say messing around, but I think they had found a clue of some kind. And we're celebrating. Tendou on the other hand wasn't with them.

It looked like he had just got to the kitchen. Thank god, he almost gave me a panic attack there. When I went back down there I had to go and check on him.

"Yo y/n!"

Osamu called me over to where he was, and showed me another big metal door that was out of place.

"Where do you think it leads?"

"Only one way to find out"

I kicked open the door and screamed just in case. However to my surprise it just led to the shed outside.

"Why the fuck are we in the shed?" Osamu asked, coming out behind me and looking around.

I closed the door behind us and realised it had been disguised as part of the shed itself. In other news, nobody knew it was here.

"Maybe the mastermind of this whole thing was part of the third trial? You know the one where two people ended up becoming victims?"

"I don't think so. But it could have come into play at some point. For example, maybe kageyama found it on accident. And Oikawa just discovered him at the wrong time"

After examining the shed a bit, and realising there was nothing of use here, we made our way outside. I was going to go back with Osamu but instead I stayed behind to have a look outside.

The outside still looked the same as ever, as if nothing had change. Looking out there now, and remembering Monomoltens words, made me realise something.

If all outside could truly see was a giant metal ball, then surely there would be reporters and people all around. But we had seen nobody. The streets were empty, and only houses remained. But even those looked lifeless.

If it really were so obvious, why was there nobody around?

I didn't have much time to collect my thoughts, as I heard Bokuto and Kuroo calling me from the window on the second floor. I climbed up the stairs, wanting to hear what they had to say.

Danganronpa Deaths Court (Danganronpa x Haikyuu)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara