Chapter 5 Pt 1- unsolved mysteries

Without realising it I had woken up pretty late. In fact I didn't even really realise it was late until Kuroo, Bokuto and Tendou began banging on my door asking if I was ok... I guess everyone's still shaken up over yesterday.

I shouted to them that I was fine, to which I heard a sigh of relief. I told them I would be out in a minute and started get changed for the day.

When I opened the door I was greeted by the three boys, who were just relieved that I was ok. The four of us ended up up walking back to the cafeteria together. Everything seemed normal, apart from Bokuto and Kuroo being unusually close...

I guess they were trying to look out for eachother.. after all, they had both lost a friend...

After a little bit of walking we arrived at the cafeteria, where everyone was already waiting. Ushijima was in the kitchen, and Atsumu and Osamu were arguing over a pancake. But they stopped once we all came in.

"Ah, y/n-chan your alive I see"

"Idiot!! Don't word it like that!"

And they were right back at it again. It made me laugh, how they were lifting the mood with just words. It was something I don't think I'd ever be able to do. I just hoped I wouldn't have to learn in the future...

"Oh, that reminds me"

Osamu finished his mouthful of food before beckoning us to come forward.

"When you guys left, MonoMolten came in. Saying about how he had opened up two more rooms in the school"

"Didn't we already have access to the whole school?"

"Not all of it"

Ushijima came in from the kitchen. A glass of water in his hands. He places it on the table and sat down. Before continuing with what he was saying before.

"When we explored when we first came here, some rooms were locked. They didn't seem very like important rooms, so I never brung it up"

Wanting to find out what rooms were now open, we all decided to search again after breakfast. However, because of what happened last time one of us went off alone onto the 3rd floor, we decided it would be better to stay in pairs and stay alert.

Bokuto and Kuroo decided to pair up, and Ushijima asked Tendou to go with him. I was going to go with Atsumu and Osamu. But they were in the middle of arguing about who the leader was... so I decided that maybe I'd just go on my own and stay away from the third floor.

Bokuto was still kind of worried about me going alone. So he decided to use some paper and draw me a map of where everyone was. That way if I needed help I could know where to find people.

 That way if I needed help I could know where to find people

I could barely read his writing. But remembered where everyone was anyways, so I just thanked him for the map and said I would make sure to go to him and Kuroo first if anything happened.
And whilst they weren't looking, I told Tendou that I'd probably come to them instead. We laughed and once everyone was ready we set off to go find the open classrooms.

Whilst Bout was drawing his map, Ushijima made a list for everybody about what rooms had been previously locked. And what floors to fin them on. I had to admit that his handwriting wasn't as neat as I had originally thought. But it was at least readable.

I decided to check on the ones on the 1st floor first and see what was open and what wasn't

I decided to check on the ones on the 1st floor first and see what was open and what wasn't. I was going to go in order of what the list said but I ended up running into the 1-c classroom first. I tried the door. Still locked. I tried to get a look inside to see what was in there, but it didn't look like much apart from an ordinary classroom. In the corner there seemed to be a chair flipped over. I wonder what happened to cause that?

The next room I ran into ende up being the art room. It was one of my favourite subjects so I was hoping it was open. But apparently not. The door was still shut tight when I went to go look at it. I tried to get a look inside, but again there wasn't really much to see.

I could get a look at one of the easels though. There was a picture of a person, though I'm not sure who, painted onto it. But at the same time that person had been crossed out multiple times with red ink...

Somebody must have been pisses off or something. It sounds like a weird thing to do to a picture...

With one more room to check, I continued going down the corridor. I had no clue what the music room would he like at a school like shiratorizawa. The one at Harumachi was really bland. There wasn't really any instruments either... You could hardly call it a music room.

Though I guess MonoMolten decided this room needed to be opened, as when I turned the knob it swung open without me being able to react. Why on earth would he open up a music room, but not classrooms..? It doesn't really make much sense.

Then again, at least i knew now that the music room was one of them. I circled it with a pencil and went to go find somebody else to help investigate.

When I walked past the cafeteria, Bokuto and Kuroo we're already there, saying that they found out the casino was open and there was no need to investigate further.

I said I'd let the others know and went up to go find Tendou and the others.