Chapter 4 Pt 7- Punishment time

Just like that, the trial was over. I don't think even Kenma could believe what he had done...
It wasn't kenmas fault either...

"MONOMOLTEN!"

As I thought that, it seemed like someone was thinking the same. In front of me was Kuroo, on the verge of tears...I had never seen him like that before...

"YOUR THE ONE BEHIND THIS!! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU THEN KENMA NEVER WOULD OF HAD THOSE THOUGHTS!"

"Kuroo..."

At his words MonoMolten laughed. It was an evil, malicious laugh. One that could send chills down your spine. It made Kuroo angrier, and Kenma only more scared about the fate of his friend.

"Last time I checked I just gave him the thoughts! It was him that acted out on them. He could've backed out at any time!"

"Why you?!"

"Kuroo that's enough...please just let it go..."

At that moment. We knew that Kenma was ready to accept his fate. But stopped Kuroo out of fear of what might happen to him.

"I don't want him to hurt you...so please.."

It was then that Kuroo eventually snapped. Pulling Kenma into a hug not wanting to let go. Eventually Bokuto joined in. Knowing what was about to happen, but hoping and praying there was some way out. But there was none...we would be powerless against it. All we could do was sit and watch...

"Now then! Time for the Punishment of Kenma Kozume!! The ultimate Gamer!!"

"No...please..."

"Kuroo"

With a stern face, Kenma separated himself from the two boys. Bokuto standing back whilst Kuroo stayed where he was. For the first time since we got here...Kenma looked Kuroo in the eyes and smiled.

"You've been so kind to me. I have no regrets. Thank you for being there for me...I'm sorry I can't be there for you..."

"Kenma..."

"I'm ready"

"Then let's give it everything we've got!!! Iiitttsss punishment tttiimmmeee!!!"

And with that...the metal bars clapped around Kenmas neck...and he was sent towards his punishment...

Punishment- game of luck
Kenma is out onto a wheel, where it keeps spinning and everytime it lands on something that isn't him that's done to him. He is stabbed in the arm, had glass thrown at him, and been splatted with everything under the sun. Until the wheel finally lands on him and he is set on fire