Chapter 5 Pt 8- A new mission

"This is what happens when you don't follow my rules!"

MonoMolten smiled. But it wasn't his usual smile. No. It was menacing, crazy even. It sent shivers down my spine.

"If I can't punish you! Then I'll punish those your close to!"

Kuroo eventually gave up trying to get to him, and instead collapses to the ground. Tears playing at his eyes as he glared at MonoMolten. A kind of glare that could kill somebody.

"But!"

MonoMoltens smile returned to normal.

"This is kinda fun"

"Fun?!"

Bokuto stood up from the ground, yelling at the too of his lungs.

"This is fun to you?! Is our pain and suffering fun to you?! You took away Akaashi! You took away everyone!! I swear when I get a chance I will end all of this! I'll find out who's behind you, I swear!!"

"Ok then!"

All of us shared faces of surprise as MonoMolten smiled at us. Getting off his chair and jumping down to our level.

"The next trial we have will be tomorrow at night time! Starting tomorrow all the rooms on campus will be unlocked! If you can solve the mystery of this place, I'll let you all go!"

Suddently, we all had a small bit of hope. Could we finally leave?

At those words, we all gave each other shocked looks. Before turning to MonoMolten.

"What's the catch?"

"If you fail, you all get executed!"

"In that case.."

Osamu turned towards us all, giving us a look that could only be described as determination.

"We have to do it! There's no other option! Either we do it, or we die trying!"

"Osamu.."

"My own brothers gone...if I can't avenge him then at least I can die with him.."

With that, Osamu walked out of the room. Followed closely by everyone else. Tomorrow we would end all of this. Finally. But I had to work my part too.

I was starting to overthink what could go wrong again, so I decided to go back to the kitchen to get a drink. Just water would do. I just needed to clear my head.

I hadn't thought about it until now, but looking back. This was where our first murder ever took place...where Hinata went crazy, and Iwaizumi had to defend himself.

Thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. But surprisingly enough I didn't cry. I felt even more determined to see this through to the end. I felt like I had grown a lot from when I first came here.

When Hinata had first died, I was in shambles. Even my investigation was sloppy. It was only thanks to the people around me that I was able to get back on my feet. Mainly Tendou, he helped a lot back then.

But he's got his own problems now. He may have not been close to the other victims, but he was definitely close with Ushijima. He was able to pick me up back then, when I was at my lowest. His little detective strategy really worked.

It was just something small, but it made me feel even a little bit better. But I've grown ever since then. I'm not the kind of person who I was back then. I've changed, I can handle situations better then I could before. I was ready for anything. Just like Tendou was back then. It's as if we've suddenly swapped roles.

Either way. I want to help him. I want to help everyone. Tomorrow I will do all I can to ensure we find the secrets of this place. I don't care what it takes.

I will avenge everyone.

??? Pov-

That little idea he had actually worked! Look at how fired up everyone is! Apart from that guy, then again he did just loose his friend so can't blame him.
...
No I'm not eating too many chips! Besides they aren't chips! They're cookies!
...
I was surprised when I saw cookies in a crisp like packet too, but hey ho that's just how the world works. Oh hey! Can you do me a favour and unlock all the rooms once they go to bed? I would do it myself but I've got other plans for tonight. That machine takes ages to turn back on again after it's turned off.