Chapter 3 Pt 6- The trial continues

Kuroo: alright then, I'll believe you if you've got proof

Y/n: as a matter of fact I do.

Y/n: for starters, the time of deaths. Oikawas death was instant, if it was a double murder then Oikawa should have died first, and Kageyama dying afterwards from the blood loss. However in this case, Kageyama died first, so Oikawa was definitely alive.

Y/n: the next point is the murder weapon. I found a hammer outside of the shed. It was covered and blood, and going by what we know about the cause of death. That's probably the murder weapon.

Osamu: If kageyama really did kill Oikawa, then can you explain a corpse walking out of the shed, chucking it and then walking back in?

Kuroo: i-no...

Akaashi: the killer most likely saw Oikawa-san kill Kageyama, and because of that Oikawa-san tried to kill them. However it backfired and Oikawa-san ended up dying instead

Osamu: I kinda feel bad for the killer now, that must've been scary. Makes sense why they only thought to throw it

Atsumu: but it hit me on the arm right? Why was it in a tree?

Y/n: most likely the killer desposed of it quickly because they were worried you and Osamu would see them from over at the other side

Kenma: did anyone walk past you guys back into the building...?

Osamu: the only people we saw go through that door were Oikawa and Kageyama

Atsumu: I wish more people would have come, it was annoying just standing there with my stupid brother

Osamu: why you-!

Monomolten: now now settle down! No fighting in the trial grounds!

Akaashi: so how did the killer get back into the building without being seen?

Y/n:(how they got in? To me it's obvious but to others it may not be... So I'll have to show them)

Non stop debate-

Akaashi: how did the killer get back indoors without running into Atsumu and Osamu?

Aone:... Window?

Kuroo: maybe there was another entrance somewhere?

Y/n:I agree with that! Ushijima, you told me about closing the door to the dorm entrance right?

Ushijima: yes, however it was open for some reason

Y/n:the killer must have gone to the dorms and made their way back to everybody else

Bokuto: wouldn't they leave a trail though..?

Y/n:a trail?

Bokuto: I mean... The way the scene looked... A lot of mess was made so wouldn't they be... Covered in blood?

Atsumu: maybe they washes themselves off in the dorms?

Y/n:(wait a minute...!)

Tendou: oh! (Y/n)-Chan looks like she noticed something!

Kenma: do you know who the killer is..?

Y/n:(I don't want to believe it... But based on what I've seen... It has to be...)

Y/n: Akaashi.

Akaashi: ?

Y/n:when I saw you earlier...you said you have taken a shower because of not taking one for ages..

Akaashi:...

Y/n: you were the only one who has taken one... So could I ask if that's the true reason why you-

Bokuto: Akaashi wouldn't do such a thing! You got the wrong person!

Akaashi: Bokuto-san..?

Bokuto: Akaashi was wet because it was raining today! He got super drenched!

Akaashi:... Bokuto-san...

Y/n:no...Akaashi definitely took a shower to clean the blood off of himself, I have to show Bokuto that that's what happened!)

Bokuto: Akaashis too nice to ever hurt anyone!! Ever!! He always helps me out with volleyball! Oh and he always shares his food with me!! Akaashis not the strongest either!! So there's no way he could hit someone with a hammer!! It was raining today that's it!! You have no proof otherwise!!

Y/n:but I do!

Bokuto: gah!

Y/n: Bokuto, you can't really fool anyone... It wasn't raining today, the pathway and grass were completely dry and the sun was out...

Bokuto:...

Y/n:I'm sorry... But this is the truth...

Bokuto: but-!

Akaashi: thank you Bokuto-san

Bokuto: Akaashi... No tell them it isn't true!!! No forget them!! Tell me it isn't true!!

Akaashi: I'm sorry

Bokuto:... Akaashi...

Akaashi: (y/n), I'd like you to wrap this trial up now please, and go over the case from the beginning. I believe one of us still needs to be convinced.

Y/n:...you got it...

Y/n: it all started yesterday, when Kenma accidentally broke a window when he was with Oikawa. At that time, Oikawa was desperate to get out, however he knew moving around too much would cause suspicion. So he took some glass from the window and planned to use it as a weapon. The next morning, he saw Kageyama go outside to fetch a dustpan and brush and decided now was the time to strike. He moved past Atsumu and Osamu and made his way to Kageyama. Where he surprised him and killed him with the glass. At this moment, the culprit of this case has just walked into the shed. Oikawa had realised this, and tried to kill the culprit. However the culprit got to him first. In an attempt to save themselves, they grabbed a hammer and swung it round, making Oikawa fall into the wall. Realising what they had done, they ran outside. And in a frenzy threw the hammer into a tree. Afterwards they made their way to the dorm entrance, where they got inside their dorm and took a shower to clean off all the blood, then joining up with the others like nothing had happened. However they made one fatal mistake, and couldn't dry themselves off in time.

Y/n: isn't that right? Akaashi Keiji... The ultimate editor

Trial end-