Chapter 4 Pt 4- Investigation

I was about to cry, and run away. But I couldn't. If I did that then Aone would never get his revenge... I reluctantly held back me tears. And looked around the room from where I was standing to see what stood out.

There wasn't much I could see, there was an empty bottle smashed onto the floor next to his desk, as if it had fallen off. And the way the body was positioned was on the floor facing downwards, but still in the direction of the door. There was also the fact that the door was locked and we weren't able to get inside. There also appeared to be no wounds on the body.

I wasn't able to get much from the room, so I asked Ushijima, who was next to be, about if he knew what anything about where Aone was last night. He said no, but said he did know that every since futakuchi died, Aone would grab a bottle of water before heading off.

I thanked him for the information, and went to go check on Bokuto, who was still crying.

"Bokuto...are you ok?"

In that moment, I was pulled into a hug by the ultimate ace. And instead of pulling away, I let him get it all out.

He must miss Akaashi a lot..and this might have reminded him of that night...I don't know if it will help or not, but...

"Bokuto...follow me for a second, I want to show you something"

Slowly I dragged a weak Bokuto up the stairs, and took him to where the poster I saw was.

"I think MonoMolten may have put this up as an attribute to Akaashi.."

Of course I didn't actually think that. Knowing MonoMolten it was probably some kind of sick joke to make us miss him more. But when I said that, Bokuto looked a lot happier then he did.

"Thanks, y/n-chan"

We both smiled, before he confronted me about my leg, and how I was slightly limping. I said I was fine and just fell down a couple of stairs, but when I said that I felt myself be lifted up and taken into the nurses office. Bokuto ended up sitting my down on the bed and telling me that he'd be two seconds, and that he just had to look for bandages.

Whilst he was at it, I asked him about what he saw last night. He said he didn't see much. He got out of bed during the night and saw that Kenma had his door open. His stomach also felt weird so he went to go see if the nurses office had anything and ran into kuroo in front of it. When he asked why Kuroo was there. He said he had just gone in to get a bottle of paracetamol for Kenma who said he was feeling sick.

I thanked Bokuto for the information and let him continue with what he was doing. He grabbed some bandages and left them on the bed, telling me he'd grab some medicine as well. But when he did, he explained that there were two bottles missing from the shelf. The Parecetamol and another of paracetamol. There was also an empty bottle with no label on it.

This was confusing but I didn't say anything. Instead I just let him heal me up before thanking him and proceeding on with the investigation. He offered to help but I told him that maybe it would be better for him to go ask other people about what they saw.

When we exited, Bokuto didn't see them but I did. The handle on the door was broken. Still usable, but it was coming off of the door itself. It surprises me how Bokuto didn't even notice when he opened the door.

I remembered Ushijima saying that Aone went to the kitchen every night to get a drink. So I decided to start there when it comes to clues.

When I looked into the cabinet where the bottled drinks were kept. It was empty. But it shouldn't be, there's no way Aone used that many drinks in a week. So I checked around a couple of other cabinets and found the drinks had been moved into one of the lower cabinets. Why this was done might make sense later. I also checked around and found a label behind the bin. Like somebody had tried to throw it away but missed. The label read

Lethal poison. Takes effect after 12 hours. Please be careful around children.

This label was interesting. It could lead me to the way that Aone died. It surprised me though. We weren't given a MonoMolten file this time around. I wonder why not..?

"Hey everybody!! It's time for the class trial!! Get your asses over here so we can start!"

I met up with everyone else as we all walked towards the trial grounds. During this trial, we would definitely avenge Aone, and find the killer who committed this crime...

Class trial start!