Chapter 1 pt 5- Trial start

Quick A/N-

Hey guys! Very quickly so the trial chapters will be slightly different from the main. I guess you could say they're gonna be like a chatfic, where you'll see the name and who's speaking but there won't be much description.
Ok enough from me let's get a move on.

Trial start-

Monomolten: I guess we should go over the rules? Since it's your first time here.

Monomolten: you guys need to find out who dunnit, if you do. Only the blackened will be punished. If you get it wrong though, the rest of you will be punished too!!

Daishou: hold on a minute! What do you mean by punished?!

Monomolten: I guess you'll find out at the outcome of the trial won't you~

Kuroo: just ignore him, let's just focus on finding the damn killer first

Y/n:(Kuroos right, if we don't find the killer then Shoyo won't be avenged, I have to find out who it is!)

Non stop debate-

Futakuchi: well then I guess let's start with something obvious. The murder weapon is missing!

Oikawa: shorty was stabbed with something right?

Kenma: was it something from outside the kitchen..?

Y/n: no that's wrong!! I don't think they got it from outside the kitchen. When I was searching I had a look at the knife rack.

Kuroo: and?

Y/n: one of them had been recently cleaned. The rest were honestly quite dusty.

Iwaizumi: that actually kinda makes sense

Kuroo: so he just stabbed him with the knife right? Nothing else happened? Man they probably didn't leave behind many clues.

Kageyama: Hinata wasn't that strong, so I doubt there was much of a struggle

Y/n: actually if you take a look at the crime scene there was. If you looked inside the bin you could see broken glass.

Daishou: now that you mention it, when I checked out the glasses there was one missing

Ushijima: so that must be where it came from

Tendou: that could also explain the puddle of water we found! One of them went to get a drink and whilst they were holding it, the worst happened.

Y/n: it's not just that. We also found a blood stain on the sink.

Futakuchi: oh yeah now that you mention it I saw that too, but why was it there?

Y/n: I don't know if you guys got one, but I got given one of these that told me all about the victim and their injuries...

Kuroo: oh yeah! One came out from the monitor I was standing next to.

Y/n: if you look at it, it says 'slight blunt trauma to the head's so I'm guessing either Shoyo slipped and bumped his head pretty hard. Or the culprit pushed him.

Akaashi: now that we know a lot more , should we question the most suspicious person?

Bokuto: oh! Good thinking Akaashi!

Y/n:(most suspicious? Wait- are they talking about-)

Akaashi: Tendou, you were in the kitchen last night correct?

Tendou: well yeah but-

Atsumu: oh yeah! He coulda done it easily

Tendou: wait a sec-