Chapter 3 Pt 8- The encounter

And just like that it was over. MonoMolten was nowhere to be seen. It was just us.

Bokuto was the first one to leave. The poor guy was in tears, he practically ran out of the room. He was quickly followed by kuroo, and in turn kenma. Before long everyone had exited the trial grounds.

I didn't feel like I could face anybody right now. I needed a bit of room to breath. So I took a walk around the school. We still had around 30 minutes until we needed to be in our rooms, it seemed like a good idea.

At first I went to the kitchen to grab myself a drink. Just water was fine. I was quite dehydrated from laying in bed that long so water was appreciated.

I didn't know where to go next, but I found myself wondering back up to the roof.

MonoMolten had told us before the that the glass was one way, and to everybody else it just looked like a metal dome. I guess that's why nobody has come to help yet.

It's summer, as far as they're aware nobody was in here. When I originally got the text from ushijima he said that the coach just told them they could use it whenever they needed to, so not even the coach knows.

For the first time, I ended up thinking about life on the outside. Back when everything was normal, and back when it was just me, my mum and my dad.

I don't think I'll ever be able to taste mums cooking again, or hear dads puns. But I guess that's my own fault for getting stuck here in the first place.

I couldn't let that get to me. Not now. Not when there were still people that needed my help. I could mope about everything later when we get out. But I need to stay strong. If not for myself then for the others. Like Bokuto and Aone, who had just lost their two greatest friends...

Being on the roof wasn't helping my case, so I began to head down. But just when I was on the third floor, I heard something. I couldn't make out what it was, but it sounded like a person.

"Hello? Tendou? Aone? Osamu?"

I was honestly just saying random names of people who had business up here. For a moment the noise stopped, and I thought I was hearing things. But as I was about to take a step forward, a large pain surged through my skull, and I began to black out.

??? Pov-

...
...
...
...
...
...
Mannnnn that was a close one!! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make that much noise whilst I was searching for it!!
...
Yes yes I'm grateful for you being there. You didn't kill her right???
...
Oh thank god...just unconscious...
Not that I think about it, that could make the game a whole lot more interesting.
...
Yes I know it could get people asking questions but then suspicions will also rise will they not? Could help us get a couple more kills in.!