Chapter 1 Pt 2- Day One

"So! Does anybody have any ideas??"

All of a sudden the room was filled with voices. It was too hard to make out who said what.

"Oh! Why don't we break down the wall!"
"We could set the place on fire?"
"Whoever said that needs to shut the f-"
"What about checking the surroundings?"

Everyone turns to the last voice, Aone. What he said actually made sense- wait did he just talk?! Never mind I shouldnt be worrying about that now. What matters is that we get out of here. After Aone refused to talk anymore Futakuchi said that it wasn't actually a bad idea. Maybe we would be able to find an escape that way.

And so we relied on Akaashi to sort us all into teams.
There was Aone, Atsumu and Futakuchi. Kuroo, Daishou and Osamu. Ushijima, Tendou and Kageyama. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Bokuto and Akaashi. And me, Kenma and Shoyo were in a group.

We were assigned to check out some of the classrooms to see if the mastermind behind all of this had hidden some kind of escape route. I didn't expect there to be much but I tried to encourage the others.

We started off on one end and finished on the other. Each time checking every inch of the classrooms. Trying to slide certain objects, moving things, every trick in the book. But there was nothing.

I could tell Shoyo was getting upset. You could see it in the poor boys face. Though I think Kenma was too busy searching to notice. His game got taken away by Kuroo and he hasn't been himself since. Then again that might just be because of the situation, I can't really tell anymore.

Eventually it was getting late so we all decided to head back after finding nothing. Everything looked normal until you look out the window and see the massive glass dome covering us. Wait- if it's glass why don't we just break it?

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

I jumped at the sight of Monomolten standing behind me. Did I say that out loud? How the hell did he know what I was thinking?!

"The dome surrounding this place is thicker then a full on metal wall, and stronger too. If you wanted to break it, you'd need something more powerful then humanity currently has to offer"

Reluctantly, I nodded my head and the guy disappeared.

"Well...at least we know we can't do that now...thats something to tell the others..."

I nodded and again we made our way to the cafeteria. Where most people already were. We waited for Kuroos group, who eventually turned up, and then we begun discussing what we found. Futakuchi spoke first.

"Welp let's just say the outside of this place hasn't changed much, the most we could find was an old shed but I'm assuming that's been there since the beginning though"

Tendou nodded his head at that.

"Inside were a bunch of gardening tools, and stuff like hammers, nails, knives, the bunch. Certainly something they'd wanna have in a place meant for killing"

Akaashi spoke next.

"Us four went to the kitchen, I'm assuming the food you had here before wasn't all that good?"

Again, Tendou nodded, followed by Ushijima.

"Thought so, actually the food they have here is outstanding now, there are a bunch more options for us, and apparently they get a new stock every week depending on how much we use up. Monomolten told us that"

After Akaashi had finished, Kuroo spoke.

"Well we would've gotten more done if snake bastard hadn't been so annoying"
"Hey!!"
"Buuuttt there's nothing suspicious in the hallways, frankly they just look like hallways"

After that it was my turn.

"Nothing in the classrooms either, although we did learn from Monomolten that breaking the glass is actually impossible. Apparently we'd need something more powerful then 'humanity has to offer~'"

Some people laughed at my attempt to sound like Monomolten. After we had all finished Bokutos eyes lit up.

"What is it Bokuto-san?"
"Akaashi can we have a party?!"

. . .

Wha-