Chapter 2 Pt 2- a motive?!

Of course things weren't back to normal, but slowly everybody began to chat with eachother and enjoy the milkbread that Oikawa had made for us. Of course Oikawa made sure Ushijima and Kageyama got theirs last. Everyone was getting along nicely,it was great to see.

I said i was going to go put my plate away and I got up and walked towards the kitchen. It was normal until I saw him out of the corner of my eye again. Shoyo was there...standing there...with that creepy grin on his face...

I blinked again and he was gone. Just like last time.I tried my best to ignore it, and just shook it off as my mind playing tricks on me. To distract myself I looked back towards the others. They were all having fun. At least they were. I few seconds later we heard that blood curdling laugh again.

"Uphuphuphu!! How are we all today? Feeling like killing another classmate??"

Monomolten had appeared at the end of the table. Staring down everybody. Some looked ready to punch him, others looked scared. However you then had Oikawa.

He looked neither, but instead he looked determined. More determined then I've ever seen him.

"We aren't going to kill again!! You hear us!!"

I knew that if Oikawa continued the situation would get out of control, so I decided it was best if I stepped in. Thus I left the kitchen and joined in.

"No matter what you do you can't motivate us to kill, so give up"

"Motivate? Oh that's right!! Maybe being trapped here isn't enough motivation! Sorry that's my bad! Oh well enjoy your day I guess~"

And he left us again. We breathed out a sigh of relief and all agreed on one thing. Don't listen to whatever comes out of that dolls mouth.

Ushijima suggested searching around for an escape again. However most of us figured it wouldn't do much good after our search yesterday. So Daishou suggested maybe getting a good look at surroundings instead. Which most of us agreed with, seeing as last time we were too focused on exits.

I decided to check out the art room on the second floor. It reminded me of some of my other friends from outside and so I figured I might be spending a lot of time there. Bokuto and Akaashi were heading to the library which was next door, so we decided to head together.

Tendou said he would've come with me, but Ushijima had asked if they could check out the sports hall, since the gym was off limits. Which made sense, Ushijima would definitely want to play volleyball to get his mind off of everything.

So me, Bokuto and Akaashi made our way to the second floor. Talking about some random things such as Volleyball, Food and the types of comics Bokuto was hoping to find there.

Eventually we arrived and went our separate ways. The art room door was unlocked so I pushed it open to reveal inside. There were windows with thin, white curtains and desks with massive amounts of paint on them. Easels were placed near the back in a neat pile, and again a lot of things here were actually quite dusty. I'm guessing they haven't used them in a while.

Each wall was covered in art pieces that students had made over the years. Some of them were from years ago, whilst others were made more recently. I had to admit though, the students here had real talent when it comes to art.

After a little while of looking around I decided it was maybe time to check out another area. So I left the room, only to bump into Tendou on my way out.

"Oh! (Y/n)-chan!"

"Tendou? What are you doing here?"

"Well Wakatoshi was busy practicing so I decided to head over and see what you were doing"

We chatted for a little while about what we had found. I told him about the art room and he told me about how the sports hall had actually been cleared out with volleyballs in the corner. This gave me the idea that whoever was controlling Monomolten knew everyone here played volleyball. Plus the name of the doll is based of a volleyball as well.

Speaking of the devil, we suddenly heard the beep come from the monitors.

"Attention!! All students head to the auditorium! NOW! "

And the video cut off. Seeing no way out of it me and Tendou (now joined by Bokuto and Akaashi) made our way towards the Hall. Everyone had turned up a part from Kuroo and Kenma. However Monomolten appeared on stage yet again, seeming to not notice.

"I remember you guys said I couldn't motivate you. So then I realised! What you needed was a motive!!"

"What?!"

"And so let's see! Our motive toddaayyy isssssss a time limit! If a murder doesn't occur in a couple of days, those who faint will never wake up again!"

It seemed pretty crazy, I mean there's no way he could make somebody faint unless he intervened. And surely he wouldn't be able to do that. We were all wondering if what he said was true or not, when the doors burst open, and there was a panting Kenma.

"Kuroo!!!..... Kuroo.. Fainted!"