Chapter 3 Pt 7- Punishment time

Short A/N:
Wow it's been a while!! Motivation was low but I just re-read everything and wanna give it another shot! I still have all of my original plans and everything so don't worry about the story changing. Ok, let's continue!!

I think it was something nobody could believe. Akaashi, one of the kindest souls here. Was forced to murder against his own will. Despite what he had done, the room was not full of hatred, but full of sadness. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing could have been done to stop it, but I think somebody felt differently.

"AKAASHI!! IF ONLY I HAD INVITED YOU TO HANG OUT LIKE I PLANNED! Then maybe..."

"Bokuto-san...you did invite me to hang out...I rejected your invitation..."

They went back and forth. Bokuto trying to find ways to blame himself. And Akaashi explaining why he shouldn't.

"Bokuto-san? Do you remember what Futakuchi said..?"

"..umm...get away from my onigiri dumb owl..?"

"No, he said not to blame yourself. It's a line I feel that you need to think about in detail"

Bokuto was in tears. We all were. But you could feel the anger and sadness radiating on him as he stood up, look MonoMolten in the eyes.

"Listen here you!!"

"Bokuto-san.."

"I won't let you hurt Akaashi like you want to!!"

"Bokuto-san"

"You hearing me-!!"

"KOUTARO"

Everyone turned in shock at Akaashis words. It seemed not even he expected that to come out. He sighed, and went over to Bokuto. Giving him one last hug goodbye, which was returned by the ace.

"Thank you Bokuto-san...thanks to you I got to see the stars...maybe just even once.."

With his parting words, he apologised once more. Asking that we look after Bokuto. And just as we agreed, we heard those dreaded words.

"Lets give it everything we've got!! Iiiittttssss punishment tttiiiimmmeee!!"

Punishment:
Akaashi is placed in an outside setting, one that looks similar to one of the books he had edited. However in that book he remembers the main character is chased by wolves, he turns around and there they are. He runs until he can no more and trips, the wolves devour him and it shows monokuma closing the book of the manga akaashi had edited.