Prologue Pt 2- meeting in progress

"Now then, does anybody have any ideas about how the camp could work?"

Shoyo was the first to raise his hand, then Oikawa reluctantly raised his. After deciding between the two Ushijima picked Oikawa, as Shoyo put his hand down in defeat.

"Well for starters Aoba Johsai will be staying somewhere other then the dorms! I refuse to spend any time in the same corridor as you of all people"

After saying that he poked his tounge out at Ushijima, only for Iwaizumi to hit him round the head, apologizing for his actions. It didn't look like Ushijima really cared that much, but accepted the apology nonetheless and asked for any other ideas. Before anybody else could say anything Shoyo raised his hand as fast as he could and yelled.

"I wanna practice against all the teams!!"

Bokuto then joined in.

"Oh! Nice thinking Hinata! Let's see how well my apprentice does against me this time!"
"Actually, I have a suggestion too"

Atsumu raised his hand, Ushijima nodded his head for him to speak. To which he took a deep breath, seeming like he was reluctant to say anything. But he came out with the words nonetheless.

"Can we get chairs? My legs hurt"

I didn't make a face, because frankly I agreed that my legs hurt from standing up. But he got quite a... Reaction to say the least.

"Tsumu you dumbass!!"
"What did I do?!"
"Say something helpful!!"

And there they were having their usual twins fight. I looked around to see if anybody was going to stop them, but then I realised that Tendou was missing. He didn't come back from putting the gong back. Speaking of where did he even get it from?

So I went up to Ushijima and asked him, since the two were close. Suddenly the doors to the gym burst open, and there was a panting Tendou, he looked out of breath, practically on his knees. Before anybody else I rushed over to him, picking up a water bottle on my way over and offering it to him.

He thanked me, still out of breath, and took a sip. By now everyone else was gathering around, wondering what was going on. Trying to catch his breath, he finally spoke again.

"I.. I think you guys...might wanna look outside..."

After those words most people rushed out of the gym, after making sure he was ok I joined them, and what I saw there was something I don't think I'm ever going to forget...

I stood on shaky legs and made my say inside. Atsumu couldn't be bothered to move and Ushijima was sitting with Tendou. So I went up on him.

"Hey...Ushijima-san...?"
"Yes?"

"Has there... Always been a dome around this place...?"

Ding ding ding ding

"Ehem, testing testing one two one two, hello everybody! If you would be so kind please make your way over to the auditorium! At roughly arounnnndddddd NOW! Get your butts moving or else!"