Prologue Pt 5- Interesting

'W-what the Hell'

In a matter of seconds Atsumu was being bombarded with questions. All the whys and the how's and the what's. All I could do was watch as Atsumu gave them all an answer.

"Shut yer traps! I'm just saying it's different from normal. So even if we don't kill, might as well make the best out of it"

After that he claimed he was tired and was heading to his room. Everyone just stood in shock. Nobody could speak anymore, all the courage from questioning Atsumu was gone. We all just stood there, in a deafening silence. Waiting for somebody to speak up. To everyone's surprise, that somebody was Kenma.

"Maybe we should head to bed... I'm pretty sure some people here want to cry"

He looks at Oikawa, who in return gasps, before continuing.

"So it's better to get it all out and... Well... We can talk about this tomorrow."

Everyone agreed with Kenmas idea. And one by one people began excusing themselves from the area. I was about to go too, when I felt somebody tap my shoulder.

"Umm heya, (y/n)-Chan?"

I turned to face the tall redhead. He was smiling slightly and holding out the bottle I had given to him earlier.

"This is yours right? I just wanted to return it"
"Thank you, but it's fine you can keep it. There's really no reason for me to hold onto it"
"Oh I see, thanks~"

I smiled at him and began my way to my room. I had no idea what was going on, no idea what to say to make everybody feel better. But one things for certain, I'm not going to let anybody die. I was brought here to make sure the meeting went smoothly right? It's my job. I promise, nobody is going to murder on my watch.

??? POV-

You know what? This is actually going better then I expected! Nobody really fought back! I mean there was that Daishou guy but I mean a Pat on the head is nothing! Although it was a little weird, then again aren't they all?! I can't believe we did it! This is going to bring so much despair!

But wait! Will they find out?? Hmmmmm NAH I'm sure it'll be fine! And even if they do the amount of despair that'll cause us and amazing! I'm sure the plan will go off without a hitch! Now!

Now I just have to wait. I'm sure it'll happen soon. The first killing.

prologue end