Chapter 6 Pt 8- outside?

3rd person pov-

As Tendou and the group watched the life drain from your eyes. They all quickly ran over, hoping and praying you were ok. But you had already passed. Their tears falling onto your lifeless body as you lay there with a smile on your face.

After a while they stopped, hearing the sound of a door open behind them. The gym doors were open, it was time to go.

Kuroo made his way out first, followed closely by Bokuto. Osamu attempted to leave, until he realised that Tendou wasn't moving from your side.

"Are you ok..?"

"Yeah..I just need a moment..sorry, you guys go ahead"

Osamu sadly nodded, moving forward to join the other two. As Tendou looked down at your still body.

He looked up, seeing Nishinoya lifeless as well, his body hung over the podium. He put you to the side gently, before moving over to his body. Kicking him countless times.

This one is for this killing game! This one is for the outside world! This one is for Wakatoshi! This one is for y/n!

Those were the words he was thinking as he let out all his frustrations and anger on this one corpse. After a while he had tired himself out. Going back over to you. But instead of sitting down, he stood. Moving you into a comfortable position, rested up on top of Monomoltens throne.

"Goodbye y/n-chan...thank you..."

He paused, moving away slightly and looking back.

"Thank you for everything..get some rest, you've earned it.."

With those words, Tendou walked out of the gym. Joining the others as they all stated at the sky in disbelief.

The dome had made them think everything was ok outside. But it was anything but. Nishinoya showed them the truth..houses were on fire, bodies were everywhere. The sky had turned a red like colour, it was only a matter of time until something happened to them to.

"So..what now?" Bokuto asked, looking at the other three guys standing next to him.

"Now?" Osamu started, "now we survive...again"