Chapter 6 Pt 6- Trial continues

Kuroo:..!

Bokuto:..!

Osamu:..no way..

Tendou:...!

Y/n:...it...it can't be

Nishinoya: well it is so you better get used to it!! In the flesh! It's the guardian of Karasuno!

Nishinoya: it feels nice to actually get some sun again, honeslty been cooped up in there for way too long~

Y/n:...why...

Nishinoya:hmm?

Y/n:why would you do this...?

Y/n:...weren't we all friends? Didn't we all get along? Why..?

Nishinoya: you know, that's part of the mystery of this place

Tendou: ..what the hell are you saying?

Nishinoya: well I mean you figured out the who, now I want the why! Why do you think we did all this?

Y/n:(...why..?)

Kuroo: well that's obvious! You just wanted to cause despair or some shit! Imagine the whole world seeing this and thinking 'oh yeah we're doomed'

Nishinoya: world? Oh no one is watching this.

Kuroo: huh?

Nishinoya: well I guess it's more like there's no way for them to watch it. After all we haven't set up any cameras or anything

Osamu: then..why?

Nishinoya: if your stuck answering that then I'll ask you another question. Who came up with the idea of this killing game?

Bokuto: wasn't it you?

Y/n: I don't think so, in Monomoltens diary it said about how the person who suggested it forgot everything, and left it to idiots. I assume that your one of the so called 'idiots'?

Nishinoya: bingo!

Nishinoya: now who forgot I wonder?

Osamu:..wait, if they forgot all about it then, aren't they possibly in this room? One of us?

Kuroo:holy shit...

Tendou:...well we need to find the answer soon, the sooner that person knows the sooner they can make up for their mistake

Osamu: it's probably you Tendou..

Tendou: huh?

Osamu: everyone else here has been helpful in some kind of way, but most of the time you just assisted from the background. I don't mean to sound mean but that might be because it was built into you to do that when you were..you know?

Tendou: wait hang on let's think about this! It's not me I swear!

Y:n: we need to look at more evidence we found first, what other clues could there be? We can't pin it all on one person because of just that.

Tendou: y/n-chan your a lifesaver!

Kuroo:...

Bokuto: what's wrong kuroo?

Kuroo: it just occurred to me but.. Bokuto, do you remember that picture we found in the office?

Bokuto: oh yeah I remember!

Kuroo:...

Bokuto:...

Bokuto: oh...

Osamu: what's wrong?

Nishinoya: it looks like two of you have figured it out!

Kuroo:so..me and Bokuto found a group photo in the office, and one of the people in that photo was Nishinoya..

Kuroo: at first we thought they were targeted people, but if Nishinoya was a mastermind then there's a possibility that the rest of them were too...

Y/n:..!

Osamu: so who was in it?!

Bokuto: well...there was people like Kita, lev, Goshiki...and..

Kuroo:...

Kuroo:...and y/n..

Y/n:...!

Y/n: n-no...

Tendou: y/n- chan...

Y/n: (oh..I fell to the floor before I could say anything else...I bet the others are looking at me with disgust right now...I can't even face them..)

Nishinoya: there it is! Feel that despair?! That ever so lovely despair?! Embrace it!

Nishinoya: I have to admit after you came up with this whole plan of forgetting i was suspicious at first, but now I see! Look at that adorable expression!

Tendou: hands off!

Nishinoya:???

Tendou:...

Nishinoya: your really still trying to protect her? You do realise she put you into this mess right?

Tendou:...

Osamu:...

Kuroo:...

Bokuto:...

Bokuto: she may have done that but...I still want to believe

Y/n:(I heard Bokutos footsteps walk over to me)

Bokuto: y/n-chan has been nothing but nice to me during our time here! Even if she did those things she wasn't herself! This is the y/n-Cham I know, and I choose to trust her with my life! Because I know she'll get us out of here!

Y/n: (Bokuto..)

Kuroo: you know, I always used to tell Kenma that the past was in the past, and the only thing we could do now was make up for it. Of course smashing a window with a ball and setting up a killing game are two whole different things. But I think deep down your a good person.

Y/n: (kuroo..)

Osamu:...I miss Atsumu...

Osamu: but I know right now you do just as much as me...you never had a choice in the matter, whoever was pulling your strings is truly behind it

Y/n:(...Osamu)

Tendou: hey, y/n-chan?

(I looked up at Tendou and everyone else, his hand outstretched and a smile on his face)

Tendou: how's your chance to make up for anything shitty you did, so how about it? You wanna help us solve this case?

Y/n:...yeah

Y/n: yeah! We'll get you guys out of here, I promise!

Nishinoya: aww isn't that cute! So, can you guess why this game was made?

Y/n:...nishinoya

Nishinoya:

Y/n: I know you, I know what a kind person you are. To do something as vile as this, someone must have done something tragic to you..

Y/n: kuroo? Do you still have that folder?

Kuroo: not the physical copy but photos of all the pages, here

Y/n:...at the time, we were looking at it all wrong

Y/n: we thought that the random group of people were the targets, because they stood out and were different to the rest

Y/n: but did we ever look into why there were group photos of other teams at this school?

Bokuto:..now that you mention it, they look like honorary club photos for the school papers or walls, why are they here?

Y/n: we were looking at it all wrong, the targets weren't the random group, it was the teams themselves..

Nishinoya:...

Y/n: someone on one of the teams did something..didn't they?

Nishinoya:haha...hahaha...

Nishinoya: HAhahAhaHaHAHahahhahHahHhahhahhahhahahahHhHahHhhhHhhHhahahHhHahahHhH!!!!!

Y/n:...

Nishinoya:...

Nishinoya: even if you figured it out, nothing will change

Y/n:...(huh?)