Chapter 1 Pt 8- Promise

So it was execution after all...

It was what most of us were expecting but... Even so none of us could handle it.

I watched with tears in my eyes as Oikawa ran to the bathroom covering his mouth. Bokuto clung onto Akaashi and Futakuchi was hiding behind Aone... I'm guessing so nobody could see him cry..

I failed to take in anything else, my knees buckled and I dropped to the floor. Sobbing.

We had won. Shoyo was avenged... So why am I like this? Who am I kidding... I just sentenced somebody to death... It was my fault, I figured it out. And now we all suffer!
Maybe death was the better option instead of this despair...

I clutched onto my jacket and hugged myself, whilst some began to leave the room and head to their own. Others claimed they were gonna walk around slightly.

Eventually it was just me and one other person in the gym. I couldn't see who it was, all I could see was the ground. As I began to calm down, they spoke.

"Thanks (y/n)-Chan"

Huh...

I looked up slightly to see a blurry Tendou.

"Without you I would've been the one executed, you were the one who backed me up there, so thank you for that"

"I-it was.. Nothing"

Letting out a sigh. Tendou moved slightly closer, crouching down in front of me. He gave a sympathetic smile, before speaking again.

"I think we make a good team, how's about we help each other from now on?"

I looked back at the 3rd year. He was standing now, with his hand reached out to pull me up.
I slowly nodded my head before grabbing onto him, standing up myself.

I began to wipe the rest of my tears and gave him the best smile I could, whilst thanking him for the offer.

He smiled back and the two of us made our way back to our seperate dorms. Not before exchanging goodnights.

??? POV-

See! Said it would happen soon! Wow looks like Monoboys doing a terrible job tho. I mean, he was meant to give them the pad! Those chutes were only meant for when he couldn't leave his room right?

WELL WHO CARES? I've already got what I want anyways. Look at the despair on their faces! Amazing!

Still, I can't wait for the day they remember! It's gonna be so amazing!

Oh but I need to be patient! After all that'll make the reveal more spicy!