Covering the Famous Host Club!

As it was getting closer to summer the host club was held outside today in the garden. While the boys and Haruhi were dressed up in their costumes, Yuki had dressed up in her normal maid costume. They had picked out a nice komodo for her to wear but because she was serving the guest today, she didn't want the extra fabric to get in the way. Although her maid costume had been altered a bit to more of a komodo look. Her hair was put into similar hair loops that Haruhi was wearing.

"Hey Haruhi" Yuki walked over to her sister. Yuki was holding a tray of empty tea cups that needed to be filled but seeing her sister standing alone made her want to come and see her. "Enjoying yourself?" She smiled brightly. It was nice to see Haruhi relaxing into the flow of the host club.

"Yeah the warm air feels great.." Haruhi said with her eyes closed.

"Do you not have any guest today?" Yuki asked tilting her head to the side.

"Not at the moment. You know I.." Haruhi started but was cut off by Tamaki screaming.

"HARUHI DUCK!" Tamaki yelled and soon tackled Haruhi to the ground. Yuki had side stepped just in time to miss being taken with her sister. However she had been hit with the ball. It harmlessly bounced off her head then to the grass and rolled off. "Hikaru, you came this close to snuffing out the light of Haruhi's life!" Tamaki yelled at the twins while standing basically on top of Haruhi.

'Snuffing the light out is kind of dramatic. It didn't even hurt..' Yuki thought to herself as she stared blankly at Tamaki.

She loved the host club and everyone there, however some times Tamaki could be overly dramatic to the point where Yuki would feel physically exhausted by it. This was one of those times. So instead of paying attention to anything between Tamaki and the twins, Yuki walked off to set the tray she was holding down. As she set the tray down the sound of breaking glass made Yuki jerk around and look to the three host members she had been ignoring at the moment. The twins were laughing while Tamaki looked forward. Yuki walked over and followed his eye sight to see what had happened.

"Well at least your dad owns the building..." Yuki spoke softly as she blinked at the sight of the broken window.

"I believe that is the window to the newspaper club." Kyoya walked over to the group.

"We should probably go and make sure no one was hurt then." Yuki said worriedly.

"Alright men lets go!" Tamaki yelled. Yuki and Haruhi both sweat dropped at the comment but followed after the rest of the host club anyways.

Before they knew it, the host club was standing in front of the newspaper club. The twins and Yuki were reading one of the discarding papers, while the two second years spoke to the club and the last three members cleaned up the glass from the floor. Yuki had actually seen a newspaper when they first joined Ouran. Her art class used them to keep tables and floors clean of paint for the first few weeks. She had read a few pages before getting bored at the constant false information. Why would she care about who were dating or not? She remembered asking the twins about it, wondering if this was what rich people liked to read but the answer was a quick no and they even called it garbage. Actually getting to see the faces behind the awful newspaper was interesting.

"Well this works out perfectly." Yuki turned to look at the president of the newspaper club. "I was thinking about approaching the host club to do an article for the school paper." Yuki clicked her tongue annoyed at the idea. She did not like the idea of the host club being in their trashy paper that only told lies. If they were interested in telling the truth then she wouldn't be so against the idea. But just looking at the president, Yuki could tell he was up to something.