Mori-Senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate Part Two

"But don't worry I'll come up with something to take his place." Tamaki said as he glanced around the room. His eyes landed on one short brunette girl who was currently walking around the couch to offer Kasanoda a hand to stand up. "What about Yuki!"

"HUH?!?"

Everyone looked from Tamaki to Kasanoda then finally on the short brunette who was standing there with a look of complete confusion on her face. She blinked a few times before pointing to herself. "Me?" She questioned as she wasn't sure if she understood or even heard Tamaki correctly. Of course she didn't have a problem hanging out with Kasanoda, she could see them being friends and she was always down to make more friends. However the idea took her by surprise. She wasn't completely sure how exactly she could compare to Honey.

"Yes you Yuki!" Tamaki grinned as he flamboyantly bounced over and pushed Yuki into Kasanoda who had finally stood from the floor. She squeaked quietly as she was pushed into the red heads chest. She blushed and stepped back quickly. "The girls absolutely adore you. You are always kind and talk to them. Seeing you spend time with Bossa Nova will make them realize that he isn't as mean as he looks!"

"But Tamaki we don't exactly have the same class or club so how..?" Yuki started to question but Tamaki quickly cut her off.

"For the next week you will be spending every break, lunch and club activities with Bossa Nova!" Tamaki pointed a finger to Yuki, practically booping her nose. She scrunched up her nose a bit at the action and looked up to the second year blonde.

"Are you sure this is a good idea boss?" The twins asked together looking between Kasanoda and Yuki. Neither of them seemed to like the idea of their best friend spending time with the red headed first year.

"Do you two have any better ideas?" Haruhi questioned. "Tamaki-senpai is right. Yuki is pretty popular with any of the girls that come to the club. And the boy population as well."

"We could dress him in something less threatening" The twins said before suddenly pulling out a maids costume that didn't differ from the one she typically wore during club hours and a pair of cat ears.

Because Yuki knew the twins well enough by now, she could practically tell what was about to happen. So as quickly as she could, she rushed to her own twins side and away from Kasanoda. The last thing she wanted was to be in between the twins and Kasanoda when the twins jumped the poor guy. However Tamaki stopped the twins by holding his hand out in front of them.

"No no let's dress him more fashionable" Tamaki said before snapping his fingers.

"Oh dear..." Yuki mumbled as she shook her head. She then turned to Haruhi "I'm going to go change.."

"Okay."

Tuesday

Yuki let out a soft sigh as she lifted up her hand and gently knocked on the closed door of classroom 1-D. It was the start of the week that Yuki was suppose to spend with Kasanoda as his 'lovely item'. She still wasn't completely sure why she was chosen to be the one to do it but at least Kasanoda wasn't some kind of jerk or anything. Well she didn't know much about him but he seemed nice enough and any guy who was part of a gardening club couldn't be to bad right?

"Yes can I help you?" The door opened and Yuki looked up to a taller male student. He looked to be roughly the same height as the twins and had raven black hair that was nicely styled. His eyes scanned Yuki quickly as he tried to place where he had seen her before.

"Oh hi!" Yuki smiled brightly at the male student. "Is Kasanoda here?" She tilted her head back a bit to look up at him.

"Kasanoda...?" The male slowly spoke in confusion. He blinked a few times before his face turned into a shocked look. "huh?!"