The Photo Shoot

"Hey check it out!" A magazine was suddenly shoved into Yuki's face. She blinked a few times before reaching up and took a hold of the item.

It was the end of the day after the student body had been back to school for a week. Yuki looked up to see who shoved the item in her face to see the ginger twins she rather enjoyed the company of. Looking down at the magazine and a gasp left her lips at the title.

´Rising Artist'

"Is this it?!" Yuki squealed out as she instantly started flipping through the pages of the magazine. It didn't take long for the photo of the host club and the photo of herself jumped out at her. A large smile spread across her lips as she read the article that was written about her. It was rather flattering.

"Yeah it came to our house Friday." Kaoru grinned.

"We came home to our mom reading your page. She wouldn't shut up about it all weekend." Hikaru smirked.

"Oh no that's embarrassing.." Yuki hid her face in her hands as she blushed. The twins chuckled at their commoner friend.

"Actually our mom wants you to be the photographer for her new clothing line."

"And she said she would pay you the same as anyone else she would have hired."

"What? For real?!" Yuki stood up and gasped at the twins. All she got was a smirk from both of the twins.

....

It was currently Saturday morning and the day of the Hitachiin clothing line photo shoot. The twins had came and picked up Yuki early that day and they were driven to the location. It was a very nice park and luckily it was also a nice sunny day out. It didn't take long after the three set foot on the shoot sight for Yuki to get wrapped in a tight hug by the oldest Hitachiin.

"It's so lovely to see you again Yuki!" Yuzuha Hitachiin smiled brightly at her as she pulled back and held the girl at arms length. "When Hikaru and Kaoru told me you were going to be featured in a magazine I just had to keep my eyes out for it. I'm so glad I did because when I saw your photo I just needed your talent to show off my new line. I love helping people who are just started out and well everything you have done for my boys how could I not." Yuki blinked in surprise as she watched Yuzuha talk. Honestly she had been so unsure about this whole thing but seeing this confident business woman wanting her talent, it was reassuring.

"I'm very honoured you requested my skills Mrs. Hitachiin. You have no idea what this means to me." Yuki smiled brightly.

"Just remember me when you are famous dear" Yuzuha winked at Yuki.

Yuki Fujioka smiled brightly at the older woman who seemed so confident. She had never been confident about her skills so knowing someone so famous thinks highly of her made her excited. While Yuki didn't really have any plans on being a fashion photographer, the job still brought amazing opportunities forward for the commoner. The Hitachiin fashion line was huge and the magazines that her photos were going to be displayed in would sell millions of copies. Her name was going to be on blast for a while. Hopefully it would also draw more attention towards her talent.

After a brief description of the new clothing line, Yuki was given a camera and allowed to get to work. Before taking any photos she walked around, talking to a few models and looking at the clothing. If she knew the subjects she was photographing she was more likely to get a better shot.

By the time she was finished it was late afternoon. Thankfully she was able to take advantage of the days sunlight and didn't take to long getting everything done. Now Yuki was standing in a trailer with the Hitachiin trio and the advertising profession for their company. The profession and Yuzuha were looking at a computer, looking at all the photos that Yuki had taken that day. The twins were sitting on a couch and were trying to calm the ball of nerves that was Yuki down.

"Miss Fujioka." The sound of a deeper voice calling her name made Yuki shoot up from her spot on the couch and step forward.

"Yes sir." Yuki gulped unsure what he would say. She was prepared for her photos to be rejected. After all Yuzuha had probably just been trying to be nice. However when a smile crossed the professions lips, Yuki relaxed a bit.

"You are very talented for such a young age." He told her making a large smile come to her lips. "This is for you." He said as he handed her a check. Yuki stepped forward a bit more and took the check from him.

"I really appreciate the opportunity to come and.." Yuki looked at the check and paled. "228,633.30 yen!?"* Yuki gasped out in surprise looking back at the two adults. "There must be some kind of mistake.."

"Well typically we pay about 54,000 yen an hour for professionals but when we bring in rising artist we only pay about 32,000 yen" the male smiled. "And you worked 7 hours today." He said as it was obvious.

"Well.." Yuki stumbled over her words unsure what to say. She had her first paid photo shoot and it's so much money. "Thank you so much!" She bowed as she thanked every one in the room.

"Like I said. Just don't forget about us when your famous." Yuzuha laughed softly. "Oh and before I forget I want you to have these!" She said as she handed a heavy suitcase over to Yuki. Yuki almost dropped it as she wasn't expecting it to be so heavy.

"What is it?" Yuki asked looking very confused.

"They are just some of the clothing from the photo shoot that I thought you would look good in." Yuzuha waved her hand like she hadn't just handed over a suit case full of designer clothing.

"Wait I couldn't possibly take these..!" Yuki spoke up after a moment of silence as she tried to process what had just been said. "That is way to much.."

"Nonsense dear. You know I always wanted a daughter to dress up and now I feel like I have one." Yuzuha smiled and Yuki smiled a bit as well. There was no way she could argue with that. "It's getting late, boys make sure she gets home okay."

"Of course mom" the twins grinned before each taking one of Yuki's arms and dragging her out of the trailer. Soon after they were in a limo on their way back to the Fujioka house hold.

"Thank you again guys." Yuki smiled at the pair of gingers as they stood outside of Yuki's apartment building. "It means so much to me that you two believe in me..." She looked down at her feet clearly embarrassed. "I.."

Yuki's eyes widened when she was suddenly squished between two chests. The twins were on either side of her with their arms tightly around her. Tears started building in her eyes as she relaxed into the hug. The relationship she shared with the twins was something she had never had before. Sure there had been other friends throughout her life and sure she had Haruhi but the twins were different. They were the first ones to accept her into the host club and they had shown her nothing but support and encouragement since then. Along with the joking around done by the three of them. Yuki was just as important to the twins as they were to her and she could feel that. They were her best friends.

"I love you." The three spoke together before sharing a laugh.

*(So Yuki made about 2,100 american dollars for the photo shoot. Not totally sure if the conversion rate is correct because I just got it off google.)

(This was also the character that replaced the episode: "Chika's down with honey". I couldn't find anyway to have Yuki in it so like always I just made an original chapter. How you like it.)