Dinner with The Ootori's

Yuki was in the same spot as she had been all week. Sitting on the floor in Kyoya's bedroom with bruised knuckles. Even after sharing their feelings, Kyoya didn't back down from his teaching methods. Despite being in pain, she couldn't argue that it didn't work. Because it definitely has.

"Can't we take a break. We have been going at it all week long." Yuki whined as she got her hand smacked again. "You know some people like see this as abuse.." She mumbled as she rubbed her hand.

"Well if you didn't have the attention span of a gold fish we wouldn't have this problem." Kyoya glanced to Yuki's face. It was clear to see she wasn't actually angry or upset with him.

"Well humans have about 12 seconds of an attention span and gold fish have 9 so it's not that different." Yuki grinned.

"You know that but you can't remember how to solve for x?" Kyoya couldn't help the amused smile that came to his lips.

"I was fine with math until they started adding letters to it!" Yuki explained leaning back against the couch she was sitting in front of.

The door opened to Kyoya's room making the pair turn towards the noise. They had both expected to see Fuyumi as she often came and visited the pair but this time it wasn't her. In walked a tall man wearing what seemed to be hospital scrubs. Yuki glanced at him confused for a moment as she tried to think if she had seen him before.

"Akito what are you doing here?" Kyoya asked glancing over his older brother.

"Father moves our weekly meetings to tonight as he will be going out of town for the weekend." The tall male said before turning towards the pair on the ground. Yuki registered the name as Kyoya's older brother and had been trying to shrink out of sight. Unfortunately for her, she was spotted. "And who might this beauty be?" Akito walked over and took her hand, placing a kiss on the back side.

"Uh.." Yuki looked rather uncomfortable but smiled anyways, hoping to make a good impression on one of Kyoya's brothers. "My name is Fujioka Yuki. It's nice to.."

"Fujioka? I don't know the name." Akito interrupted the girl making Yuki sweat drop.

'He's so rude!'

"Well my family isn't exactly well know.." Yuki explained which caused Akito to drop her hand quickly.

"You are hanging around a commoner? Where did you find her, the street?" Akito asked looking Yuki over again but this time with heavy judgement.

"Actually.." Kyoya started but Yuki held up her hand to stop him from talking. She stood up and put her hands on her hips as she faced Akito fully. The brothers stared at her unsure what was about to happen.

"Listen here you spoiled man child. I happen to go to Ouran Academy just like Kyoya. I may not be from some rich family but that does not give you the right to treat me like dirt." Yuki snapped poking Akito's chest. The older male looked completely shocked at the fact that this high schooler was standing up to him.

"Who do you.." Akito tried to speak.

"Zip it I'm not done." Yuki snapped. Akito looked back at Kyoya who was trying his hardest not to break the calm look on his face. He wasn't sure if he should be proud or worried. "Your family is known for its hospitals and of course a lot of other things. Which is why I'm assuming your in medical school." Yuki said waving her hand at his outfit. "And as a doctor in training I would think they would teach you to treat everyone with kindness."

"Whoa what did you do to make something so small so angry?" A new voice entered the room making everyone turn to see who entered. It was the last Ootori sibling Yuki had yet to meet and the oldest. Yuichi Ootori. He walked over to the pair and smiled down at Yuki before holding out his hand for her to shake. "Ootori Yuichi at your service."