The Request and The Test?

The day was like any other typically day for the Ouran host club. There was no theme today so the host and Yuki were all dressed in their normal uniforms. It was the Friday after the Fujioka twins birthday and everything thing was rather normal. Expect for the fact that Yuki could not get the letter out of her head.

The letter had made it's home in her current sketch book and Yuki would look at it ever so often when she drew. She was far to nervous to ask anyone in the host club who it was from. Yuki hadn't even brought up the piece of paper to her own twin. The blue eyed twin didn't see a reason to bring it up until after she had learned who the letter had came from.

"Yuki!" A group of ladies sitting at a table alone waved the commoner over. Yuki snapped out of her day dream and made her way over to them with a soft smile.

"Hello ladies how can I help you?" Yuki gave the group a closed eyed smile. And that was how she spent the rest of the host club. Serving the girls that needed anything. She was thankful that all of the woman who came to the host club liked her. It would make her time at the host club a lot harder if all of the girls hated her or even felt jealous of her.

Once the host club had wrapped up, Yuki started putting her bag together in the back room. For the last half hour she had been working on the clubs next photo book. With how much progress she had made today, it would probably be released by the end of next week. Which she was excited for. Normally she got a lot of compliments about how great the photos were that are featured and she had even had some of the girls tell her that their parents had thought the photos were done professionally. It always boosted her fragile ego.

"Yuki" A male voice drew Yuki's attention away from her items. Kyoya was standing a few feet away from her and pushed up his glasses as he glanced over her. "My father has asked me to request your service."

".." Yuki blinked a few times as she looked at Kyoya in complete shock. She opened her mouth and closed it a few times trying to find the words that seemed completely foreign to her now. "Your...what?"

"My father is having a small get together for one of our hospitals and the professional photographer he had hired for the event cancelled." Kyoya said taking a step closer with slight look of amusement on his face. "Because it's such a short notice he had asked me to ask you. My sister apparently had showed him some of your photos you took for the Hitachiin fashion magazine."

"Is.. is this a test? Am I suppose to say no?" Yuki questioned as she absentmindedly played with a string on her backpack.

"Why would you say that?" The raven haired second year asked looking down at her.

"Because your father doesn't like me?" Yuki spoke slowly with a tone that made it seem like she thought it was obvious.

"My father has his reasons for everything he does." Kyoya said as he understood why she thought that. "I have a feeling that this event is some type of test."

"A test? What kind of test?" Yuki questioned as she looked up at Kyoya.

"I don't know but if you do well then I'm sure in the future my father will request your work again. Having the Ootori family as an employer would be beneficial for you." Kyoya said. "It would open many doors for you in the future."

"Your right but.." Yuki mumbled as she thought about it. Could she really say no to Kyoya's father? Yuki let out a soft sigh as she relaxed her shoulders in defeat. "When is the event?"

"Tomorrow. My sister will come by with a dress for you to wear tomorrow." Kyoya said as he pulled out his phone and started making a phone call.

"Wait tomorrow?!" Yuki's eyes widened. She figured it would be soon but not that soon! "Kyoya wait.. and he's gone." A huff left her lips as she watched Kyoya leave the back room. "What have I gotten myself into?"