The Twins Fight

Today the music room was how it was normally, couches and tables everywhere for the guests and hosts. Even the host were in their normal uniforms. Yuki chose not to take pictures today and like the other host she stayed in her make-shift uniform. Hikaru and Kaoru offered to pay for a real uniform for her but she quickly refused as she didn't want to wear it. There was nothing to special about today, honey was eating cake with Mori sitting next to him, Tamaki was making his guests happy, Kyoya was typing away, Haruhi was somewhere and lastly the ginger twins were currently playing 'Which one is Hikaru' game. They play it every once in a while and according to the twins they have been playing their whole lives. However Yuki was the only one that could tell them apart without guessing. It was all fun and games until Haruhi walked by and said a comment that Yuki was sure she didn't mean to be rude but that's how it came out. 

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi commented as she walked passed them towards her sister who was standing a few feet away with an empty tray. 

"What? Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" the twins asked together turning to look at her. 

"Not really, I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular" Haruhi stopped and turned towards them. Yuki sweat dropped before walking over to her twin. She knew her sister just hardly tolerated the host club but she didn't have to be so mean to the twins. They had been very good friends with Yuki. 

"That's not very nice" the twins and Yuki said together. Haruhi glanced at her sister for a second before the twins joined the two of them, Hikaru next to Yuki and Kaoru next to Haruhi. 

"I'm disappointed" Hikaru said. 

"Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club." Kaoru told Haruhi. 

"Listen up, Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship." Hikaru pointed out. Yuki understood what they were saying but Haruhi just seemed uninterested. 

"And in our case, because we're twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing..." 

"And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two loves is better then one, don't you think?" 

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." The Twins ended their monologue by flirting with a girl making Yuki role her eyes. While Yuki understood that girls could find an appeal to the twins, Yuki didn't see it. You would have to pick one eventually and it would only cause the other one to get hurt. 

Before anymore could say anything else, Yuki was pulled away from watching everything and had to continue serving. She didn't mind that much that she had to go serve the girls but she knew she would end up missing something important that would just end up leaving her confused once again. The first year heard shouting and saw Tamaki with a computer but at this point she was on the other side of the room and couldn't understand anything they were saying. After about a half hour, she had to go into the back to refill the serving cart and make some more tea and coffee. While in there, the noise from the music room was blocked out and Yuki had a chance to take a few moments alone. Despite the fact that Yuki was more then happy go be in the host club, sometimes club activities wore her out quickly. When the cart was filled up again, Yuki started walking out of the back room just as she heard the twins shouting seemingly at each other. 

"Sex pixie!" 

"Sicko!" 

"YOUR MAMA WEARS TOO MUCH MAKEUP!" After hearing the shouting Yuki left the serving cart by the back door and rushed over to where the twins were. 'What on earth is happening?' "That's it we're over!" the twins shouted one last time making the host freeze and Yuki put her hand over her mouth to keep in a gasp. The twins never fought so what on earth could have caused this? The twins ran out of the room and the hosts just blinked at each other not totally sure what to do. They finally chose to end the club early, close the music room and went home.