Starting Today...(Part One)

The peacefulness of the morning was broken by a loud beeping noise. Said sound made the girl sleeping in the bed groan loudly and annoyed, having felt like she had just fallen asleep. Yuki slammed her hand down on the annoying alarm clock before sitting up in her small bed while rubbing her head and letting out a soft yawn. She should probably be excited as today was her first day at Ouran Academy but all she wanted to do was roll back up in her blanket and go back to sleep. Yuki only applied for a scholarship because Haruhi was and she didn't really expect herself to get in but now that she was, the only thing she was really excited about was the fact that she would be able to keep going to the same school as her twin. The brunette was snapped out of her thoughts when a soft knock was heard from the other side of her door. 

"Yuki? Are you awake?" Haruhi asked before opening the door and popping her head into her twins bedroom. Haruhi already seemed to be dressed and ready for the day which didn't surprise Yuki in the slightest. Haruhi was always an early riser. 

"Yeah Haruhi" Yuki smiled at her twin as she rubbed her eyes. "I'll be out in a minute" with that Haruhi nodded and closed the door after her. 

After a long moment of sitting in her bed to wake up fully, Yuki stood up and quickly got dressed into her make shift uniform. She tied her yellow bow under the collar of the long sleeve button up and pulled up her knee length socks before she turned to leave her bedroom. On the way out of the bedroom she stopped in front of her mirror that was hanging on the wall right behind her door. Yuki had pulled her hair into a half up do but she had no makeup on, her father always told her that she had such fair skin that she didn't need it and despite not totally believing him she never wore makeup. After one last look Yuki turned and left her bedroom meeting Haruhi who was standing by the door already ready for them to get going. They had to leave early to make sure they catch a bus in time and they wanted to get there early to make sure they can find their class. Yuki slipped on her shoes and gently took her bag from her twin who had been waiting for Yuki. 

"Are you ready to get judged by a bunch of rich people?" Yuki asked as the two Fujioka siblings left their small apartment and walked towards the bus stop down the road. 

"Definitely" Haruhi joked sending her sister a small smile. "You look cute Yuki." Yuki blushes as she scratched her cheek as she silently disagreed with the compliment that her twin gave her. 

"Thank you Haruhi" Yuki smiled after a moment then looked at her sister. She wasn't surprised at what Haruhi was wearing, which seemed to be pants and a old sweater that more then likely once belonged to their father at one point with a nice collared shirt underneath. It wasn't a bad outfit...for a male that was but Yuki didn't say that out loud as she already knew how her sister felt about the male female vs what's inside was what really mattered. Sure Yuki believed that as well but thought that Haruhi would be such a pretty girl if she just dressed like one. "Is that sweater comfy?" Yuki asked after a moment and after the two of them had gotten onto the bus. It may sound random but it was a real question. 

"Yeah" Haruhi laughed. 

**After Class**

"Hey Haruhi" Yuki stood up and turned towards her sister after most of the students had made their way out of the classroom. "I'm going to check out the art room, do you want me to meet you at the library after I'm done?" The brunette knew that her twin wanted to take a few hours to study as they were a bit behind on a few things but Yuki didn't have the attention span to spend hours studying. 

"Hm? Oh yeah sure. I don't have a problem with that Yuki." Haruhi told her twin knowing full well that if she went with her then Haruhi wouldn't get must studying done with Yuki messing around with anything and everything in arms reach.