Best Friend Talk

"Kyoya your father can not be serious." Yuki sighed into her phone. She had waited until the driver had dropped her off in front of her building before she called Kyoya. There was no way she could accept a million yen.

"I can assure you that my father doesn't joke about anything." Kyoya said with an amused tone over the phone. "What do you think he isn't serious about?"

"The payment." Yuki said as she walked up the steps and pulled out her keys.

"How much did he give you?"

"One million Yen." Yuki sighed out as she unlocked her apartment door and stepped in. "I'm home." She called out as she slipped off her kitten heels. "I can't accept it. It's to much."

"That is about how much a normal photographer would have been paid." Kyoya answered clearly not understanding the problem.

"Yeah a normal photographer!" She turned the corner to her living room only to pause when she saw Kaoru, Hikaru and her dad sitting around the table. She tilted her head a bit at the sight before smiled brightly at the twins. Kaoru and Hikaru were truly her best friends. "I'm not a normal photographer. I'm your classmate and a high schooler. Surely this is part of that test you were talking about. I'm giving you the check Monday morning."

"Keep the money Yuki." Kyoya said firmly on the other side of the phone. "My father was impressed with your work. Be happy."

"I am happy but this isn't..." Yuki tried to speak but Kyoya cut her off.

"Goodnight Yuki." Kyoya said as he hung up on her.

Yuki huffed as she looked at her phone for a moment before sighing. She carefully dropped the camera bag before walking over to the group in the living room and dropped to the floor between the two ginger twins. None of them had spoken since she walked in. After letting out another sigh, Yuki face planted on the table.

"How was the event Yuki?" Ranka spoke up first with a nervous smile.

"It was rough." Yuki sighed as she sat up. She moved some of her hair out of her face as she leaned against one of the twins. If she wasn't so tired she would be able to tell which one but at the moment it wasn't important. She just needed the comfort from her best friends. "I didn't get much sleep last night and it was nerve racking. But Mr. Ootori gave me a letter to put with my portfolio."

"What was with that phone call?" Hikaru spoke up. Yuki picked up her head and looked to her other side at the twin who had spoken. At least that answered who she had been leaning on.

"Mr. Ootori paid me for the event." Yuki sighed out.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Kaoru asked looking down at Yuki. The female let out another sigh and sat up straight.

"I mean sure. Your mother paid me a decent amount for the photo shoot for her magazine. But Mr. Ootori paid me One million Yen. It's like ten times what your mom paid me!" Yuki ran her hand through her hair before letting out one last sigh. "But I'll deal with that Monday. What are you two doing here? How long have you been here?" She asked as a smile came to her lips.

"We got here about an hour ago." Kaoru answered.

"And we are here to kidnap you." Hikaru said.

"The last time you kidnapped me we went to an amusement park and I don't know if I have the energy for that right now." Yuki laughed going back to leaning on Kaoru. Resting her head against his shoulder.

"Don't worry-"

"We are just going to our place."

A soft hum left her lips as she thought about it. She was extremely tired but she always slept the best when she stayed with the twins. Something about sleeping between the twins was very comforting. If anyone else knew how they slept during their sleep overs, it probably wouldn't look good. However Yuki didn't care as it always chased away her nightmares.