This Is Our Ouran Festival

Yuki's eyes were trained on the ceiling of the twins bedroom. After the events of today she came to spend the night with the twins. She offered to stay home with Haruhi but Haruhi had requested to be alone. Her sister always seemed to do her best thinking when she was alone. So Yuki went to spend the night at the twins. However her mind was still pledged with the events of this afternoon. Everytime she closed her eyes she couldn't help but think back to what happened. She still couldn't completely understand what happened.

Although she tried hard, no matter how much she tried to stay awake, her fatigue won eventually. Yuki's dreams filled with what ifs and what happens next. Was anything going to be the same after tomorrow?

~~~

"Everyone I have an important announcement." Tamaki spoke in a monotoned voice. Yuki gulped as she grabbed onto the twins arms. This wasn't good. "As of today, Lady Éclair Tonnerre and I are officially engaged. Furthermore, the Host Club will be permanently dissolved after the Ouran Fair. That is all."

"You can't do that!" Yuki yelled. She was the first one to snap out of the shock that Tamaki had put them in.

Yuki watched as Tamaki's eyes landed on her and her breath caught in her throat. The look he gave her was of someone who was broken, someone who was struggling. The brunette opened her lips to speak again but the doors closed on the newly engaged couple before she even got a chance.

~~~

"Yuki." The feeling of a hand on her shoulder caused Yuki to jerk out of her thoughts. Her blue eyes tore away from the table that Lady Éclair was sitting at, now with Haruhi. She blinked confused before turning her head to see Kyoya looking down at her. "That request from Lady Éclair was the last to pay of Haruhi and your debt."

"What.." Yuki spoke softly as she looked up at the second year. What was happening? Her heart was breaking and she wasn't sure how to process any of this. She couldn't even imagine how Haruhi was feeling. Despite that fact that Haruhi never seemed to show love for the Host Club, Yuki knew her twin better. Much like herself, Haruhi had a hard time understanding her feelings.

"Haruhi and you are now welcome to quit the Host Club if you wish." Kyoya said and turned slightly, ready to walk off.

"Does it even matter?" Yuki spoke softly as she stared back to the table that held her sister and that woman. She heard Kyoya stop moving so she spoke again. "Tamaki already disbanded the club."

"Yuki." Yuki tore her eyes away again and locked eyes with his onyx ones. "Do you truly believe that Tamaki would leave us?"

"I don't know what I believe anymore Kyoya." Yuki answered honestly before walking off to go back to taking as many photos as she could.

~~~

"Yuki how are you settling in?" Yuki picked up her head as she looked to the blonde second year, Tamaki Suou. Honestly she was surprised that he actually remembered her name. He had been kind of all over her sister since they joined. Not that she minded as it was something she was used to.

"Oh um.. I'm doing fine." Yuki hummed as she absentmindedly shifted the sweets that were set up on the serving cart she had been instructed to set up. "Did you need something Tamaki?"

"I wanted to make sure you were settling well." Tamaki smiled his bright princely smile. "You are part of the host club now and that means you're family."

"Family?" Yuki repeated the word softly as she looked down at the piece of chocolate cake on a beautiful blue and white plate. She didn't quite understand yet how true those words were. "You really see all of the host club as family?" She asked looking up at him.