Kaoru and Yuki's Day in

A loud annoying ringing noice drew Yuki out of her dream state. At first she assumed the noise was coming from her alarm clock but after hitting the object a few times, she realized that wasn't the case. The ringing was coming from her cell phone that was now on the floor from her ruthless attack on the alarm clock. Letting out a sigh, Yuki recklessly reached for the small object only for her to fall off the bed as a result.

"Hello?" Yuki mumbled into the small device as she got comfortable on the floor.

"Yuki? Are you just getting up?" The softer toned voice of the twins spoke through the phone.

"No no of course not Kaoru.." Yuki said as she pulled down her pillow from her bed. She shifted a bit as she cuddled into the pillow. "What's up?"

"Hikaru has a doctor's appointment today and I don't really want to be here all alone. Do you want to hang out today?"

"Give me a minute.." Yuki yawned before she stood up from her cocoon on the floor and walked over to her door, pulling it open and sticking her head out. "Dad?"

"Yeah?" Her dad's voice came from the living room down the hall as he stuck his own head into the hall way.

"Can I have a friend over?" Yuki asked.

"Oh sure honey! Is it one of those lovely boys from the host club? Which one was it that you liked again?" He asked. The questioned caused a blush to rise to Yuki's cheeks.

"It's Kaoru." She answered him. "Hikaru is at an appointment and he doesn't want to be alone."

"Oh those two are just so adorable. I have never seen them apart before. Sure, he can come over." Ranka said before going back to what he had been doing before hand.

"Kaoru you still there?" Yuki asked as she put the phone back to her ear.

"Yeah."

"You can come here and we could hang out here. It's not anything like your place but.."

"No it'll be great! I'll be there in an hour."

Kaoru hung up before Yuki could ask for any more time. She looked at her phone before letting out a soft sigh and setting the object down on her desk. Her eyes scanned the slightly messy room. If she made her bed then there wasn't to much of a mess, most of it being her new art supplies that the twins had gotten her last time they hung out. The main thing she was worried about was getting dressed in time. So after she made her bed, she grabbed some clothes from her dresser before going to the bathroom down the hall.

"So you invited the twins over?" Yuki had just finished getting dressed in a black skirt and white t-shirt with a popular cartoon cat face on it. She had walked into the kitchen where Haruhi had been sitting at the table.

"Just Kaoru." Yuki answered as she took a seat across from Haruhi. "Hikaru had some kind of appointment and Kaoru was bored."

"I don't understand why you go out of your way to hang out with any of the host club members." Haruhi said as she turned back to focus on what seemed to be their homework.

Yuki blinked a few times as she watched her twin. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't understand how Haruhi could be so obvious. She knew better to believe that Haruhi felt no connection to the host club no matter how much she denied it or brushed them off. However that didn't stop it from bothering Yuki at least a little bit. Haruhi could be pretty harsh some times and it was hard not to say anything. Yuki knew Haruhi had trouble opening up and she also knew that her twin could be very blunt. Haruhi was never trying to be mean, it just some time came out like it.