You Are a Host!(Part Two)

Despite being brought into the club to be a 'maid' Yuki was told to just watch for the rest of the club period today by Kyoya. Apparently he wasn't totally confident in her skills to serve the guest right away which she understood. After she got accept by Tamaki she had learned the names of the last three guys she didn't know, Kyoya: second year, Honey and Mori both third years. Sure she was given last names but the only one she could actually remember was Tamaki's because Souh was easy. Yuki had already taken a like to Honey and the devilish twins as Tamaki called them. Even though the twos act was rather.... Foreign to her.. She could tell they were going to be fun to be around. Honey on the other hand was rather cute and innocent who loved his sweets, that it would be hard for someone not to enjoy his company. However while Haruhi was doing jobs and walking around, Yuki found herself standing near Kyoya's table where he sat alone.

"Do you not take customers Kyoya-senpai?" Yuki asked as she looked over to the older student who was typing away on his laptop. He seemed rather different from the rest of the host club which made her wonder why he was even apart of the host club.

"Most of the time no, I mostly work on the clubs finances." Kyoya told Yuki making the younger student nod as she understood. "I've seen some of your photos that you sent in with your application as well as heard the piece you played. I've been thinking about starting to sell photo books of each of the club members but all I've been getting are horrible hidden photo shots. Helping with this will help bring down your sisters debt faster." Kyoya told her while keeping his eyes on his computer. Yuki looked at him surprised when he said sister but then realized it wasn't that far fetched that he would be one of the first ones to figure it out seeing as he knew a lot about her already.

"Sure, I love taking photos. However I don't have a camera of my own. My middle school had a few cameras we could share between the club members" Yuki told him as she moved some of her hair off to the side as she turned to look back at the club. She had noticed that Tamaki seemed to be explaining or talking to Haruhi while she was thinking of something completely different from what he was saying.

"That shouldn't be a problem" Kyoya told her and that seemed to be the end of the conversation.

Once she noticed that Kyoya seemed to be finished speaking with her, Yuki left his side and walked over to her sister who had just sent Tamaki into a corner.

"Yeah you're a real hero alright!" Hikaru said as both of the twins laughed and put their arm over both of Haruhi's and Yuki's head.

"What on earth did you say Haruhi?" Yuki asked as she let out a soft laugh. After the short amount of time Yuki has watched Tamaki she could already tell he was a lot like their father. It was rather unsettling but it was much easier to call him daddy as he had requested of her soon after Yuki had joined. It was weird but she could see Haruhi and herself becoming great friends with the host club. In a way Yuki was happy that Haruhi had broken that vase or the two of them would have never joined or made many friends here at Ouran as many of the students here judged them first on their social class rather then their personalities.

"I'm sorry senpai, but your lesson did strike a small chord with me" Haruhi rubbed the back of her neck as she tried to make up for what she had said. After a short moment Tamaki stood up and seemed to regain his color before turning around.

"Really? It did? Let me teach you more my friend." Tamaki said.

"Uh oh.. Do you think if I slowly back away he won't notice me?" Yuki looked back at the closest twin who she figured out was Kaoru once he spoke up.

"I don't think so" Kaoru whispered to her with a grin before going to join his brothers side. "Boss?"

"Call me king!" Tamaki said.