Honey's Three Bitter Days

At the current moment, the Host club was closed. Yuki was leaning against the table Kyoya and Mori were sitting at while looking through her photos she had taken. After the night the two of them studied together, they meant a few more times until Yuki's grade went up. Along the lines of Yuki's confused feelings for Kyoya, she still couldn't figure them out and tried to push them aside to keep them from effecting anything in the club. 

"I think I have enough photos to set up another picture book if you wanted to." Yuki told Kyoya. A lot of the photos she has been taking had been going to online auctions instead of books but now she had plenty to make one for each of the hosts. 

"We should work on that.."Kyoya said but stopped when the sound of a tea cup was knocked over. Yuki left Kyoya before walking over to the twins and Tamaki before looking down to see Usa-chan covered in tea. She looked over at Honey who was sleeping in his little bed set up not far from where the four of them were standing. 

The twins and Tamaki were arguing over what to do. Yuki wasn't really listening. She did hear when they suggested putting either Haruhi or herself into a bunny costume but Haruhi beat her to telling them off about how stupid that idea was. Yuki went and grabbed a wet cloth before coming back and cleaning up the extra tea and rubbing some of the tea off the surface of Usa-chan while the twins and Tamaki talked to Haruhi. She didn't snap out of her cleaning mode until she heard one of the boys saying that Honey had type AB blood. 

"What's wrong with type AB blood?"  Yuki turned and asked the boys with her hands on her hips. She herself had type B- blood but it wasn't right to judge people on their blood type. 

"That means he's the same blood type as Kyoya!" Tamaki told Yuki and Haruhi. Haruhi seemed to believe it now but Yuki just rolled her eyes with a heavy sigh. 

"What's the matter? Do you guys have a problem with my blood type? " Kyoya asked them without even looking up from his computer. Yuki bounced over and leaned over his shoulder. She could feel him tense slightly as he wasn't use to contact but he didn't say anything. 

"They are being so dramatic. It's clearly not your blood type that effects your personality" Yuki mumbled as she was reading what he was doing. As she had no idea what he was doing, none of it made much sense. Yuki stood back up when she heard shouting. Looking over she realized it was Tamaki trying to get Haruhi into the bunny suit and Haruhi trying to run away. The brunette's chocolate eyes traveled to Honey who was sitting up. Yuki walked over to the table where a slightly cleaner but a still messy Usa-chan laid. She had an idea about how to cheer him up. Tamaki seemed to think that replacing Usa-chan with his teddy bear would work because Honey was still waking up but Honey noticed right away that the bear was not his favorite bunny and threw it harshly on the ground. Honey stood up and walked over to Yuki and Usa-chan. 

"Who's responsibility for this? Who got Usa-chan dirty?" Honey looked over to Tamaki and the twins, despite Yuki standing next to him. The three host called out for help making the teen roll her eyes before kneeling down. 

"Honey-senpai" Yuki said gently putting a hand gently on his arm. He turned around and his face was still dark. "Usa-chan just wanted some tea, although he managed to spill it all over himself" Yuki let out a gentle laugh. "I tried to clean him up the best I could" The room was dead silent until..

"I see! So that's why his face is all dirty" Honey smiled before laughing. "Hey do you think he wants some cake, too?" 

"What would tea be without some cake" Yuki joked. Honey smiled before running off. The first year stood up and noticed that the host club was looking at her in surprise. "What?" 

"How did you do that?" Kaoru asked. 

"Yeah normally Mori can only make him calm down" Hikaru tilted his head to the side.