The Party

"Yuuukii!" The mischievous' voices of Kaoru and Hikaru pulled Yuki out of her day dream. It was currently lunch time and the three of them were sitting in their classroom. Haruhi had opted into spending the time in the library to study and more then likely avoid any plans the twins might try to rope the girls into. Well rope Haruhi into, Yuki would go willingly.

"Yes?" Yuki hummed as she finally looked up from the drawing she had been doing. Yuki had forgotten her lunch that day and had picked off of the twins plates a bit because neither of them would let her go without eating.

"Our mom is.."

"Having a party tonight to.."

"Celebrate the success of her fall line." The twins explained making Yuki smile a bit. The fashion line had been released in the beginning of October but because Yuki had been so focused on finals then Halloween, she didn't see the finish magazine until a few days ago. It was amazing and her name was featured a lot more then she had expected.

"Oh that's awesome! I'm so glad it went so well. I was worried my photos would cause the line to fail." Yuki laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck with a closed eye grin. Which caused her to miss the slight frown and glance the twins shared.

The Hitachiin twins shared a look before looking back to their closest friend. Neither of them understood why she was so insecure about things. To them, Yuki was extremely talented and well all around wonderful. She had been the first person to be able to tell them apart, she had been there for them ever since they meant; even after pranks they pulled on her. All they wanted was for her to see herself how the two of them saw her. They were working on it.

"Our mom wants you to come tonight." The twins grinned brightly.

"W..what?!" Yuki squealed in surprise. "No way. I couldn't come to an event like that! Not only because I'm just not from your wealth class but I have nothing to wear to something that fancy!" She waved her hands out in front of her quickly. There was no way she could possibly be invited.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that." Both of the gingers smirked.

"All you have to do is.."

"Come home with us after school and.."

"We will do the rest!" They reassured her by giving her a thumbs up each.

A sigh left her lips as Yuki looked between the two of them. She knew better then to try and fight the pair. No matter how much she kicked and screamed they would still make her come tonight. The only thing that would happen is she would cause a scene and there was no way she wanted to do that. Besides anything the twins did for her was either for her own good or to tease her. However she didn't think they would go this far to just tease her.

"Okay..I trust you two.." Yuki finally gave in. The twins both cheered.

~~~

True to their word, the twins dragged Yuki out of school and to their limo after the host club was finished. The three of them had been getting so close that them leaving together didn't cause any reaction from the rest of the host club. That or they could all be invited tonight and already knew why Yuki was being dragged off. Yuki wouldn't be surprised at this point.

When they finally made it to the twins mansion, they had been greeted with the sight of servants getting the house ready for the party. Yuzuha was also in the entry hall, ordering around a few people with tables. Yuki was surprise to see the woman, thinking she would have been getting ready now.

"Yuki!" Yuzuha smiled when her eyes landed on the three teens. She turned and grabbed a white dress bag off a rack that was behind her before walking over. "Here is your dress for tonight! It's part of the line and I think it will just look wonderful on you!" She said as she laid the bag in Yuki's arms. She cupped her cheeks and smiled brightly. "This is going to be just wonderful!" Yuzuha said before walking off.