Mori-Senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate Part one

Today was just like any other day for the host club. The boys and Haruhi were all dressed as samurai's from the late Edo era while Yuki was dressed in a kimono from the same era. Like all the other times the host club did cosplays, the music room was decked out in amazing decorations that matched the theme. Yuki heard a few of the girls compare the boys to manga characters but she wasn't sure if the host club had actually thought that far ahead of the costumes. Sure maybe Kyoya had but because Yuki didn't exactly care rather or not it was true, she didn't bother asking.

Because of the long length of the kimono that Yuki was wearing, she was walking around taking photos. Most of the host were serving their own guests and Yuki wasn't confident she would be able to serve effectively while wearing the outfit. While most of the time Yuki was rather graceful, if anything was constricting her feet (such as a long dress) she was pretty clumsy.

"You know I never would've thought that late Edo era cosplay would be this popular." Haruhi said as she tugged on the costume she was wearing. Yuki, who had just been walking passed her, hummed as she came to a stop next to her twin.

"Sure why not? Samurai warriors were all about honor and all that junk." Yuki hummed as her eyes traveled the room. "If only I had a samurai.." she sighed out dramatically earning a laugh and a shove from her twin.

"C'mon you can't be serious. That's like one of the basics." Hikaru spoke from behind the female twins causing them to look behind them and see the ginger twins.

"There are plenty of girls that find the late Edo era totally fascinating. Particularly the Shinsengumi." Kaoru added on to his brothers comment. Yuki turned around and held up her camera before taking a photo of the two gingers. She couldn't quite decide rather not the ponytails look good on the two of them.

"And most of the girls who like it are completely maniacs it." Honey popped up seemingly out of nowhere.

"Are they popular because of the noble nature in which they sacrifice their young lives for their country? Or could it be because of their stoic determination? They choose to live out their lives by the Bushido code?...or could it be.." Renge showed up seemingly out of nowhere like always. Yuki rolled her eyes as she watched the blonde french girl.

Suddenly Kaoru started to fall which drew both Yuki's and Hikaru's attention his way. Yuki looked generally concerned until Hikaru pulled him to his chest and whispered.

"Don't die.."

"I'm done for, bother. Let me go."

Yuki let out a sigh of relief before she raised the camera again. She would yell at the two of them later for worrying her so much. However she knew that these were the kind of photos that did the best and Kyoya would want them, so she didn't interrupt the moment and just took a few more shots.

"That we're intrigued because the worship of this group of renegade young man is somewhat forbidden. The Ikedaya Inn may be well-known but it's only because of Hijikata. Just imagining him after the battle at Tobafushimi; his back to the north, as he sorrowfully wanders the streets of his homeland attempting to defend the honor of the Shinsengumi all by himself. I can eat three giant bowls of rice!" Renge explained excitedly.

"That was one hell of a history lesson Renge." Yuki and Haruhi spoke together, which having a literal sweat drop visible on their foreheads.

"Not having us cast ourselves as specific roles was good advice. Allowing the guests to just be free to fantasize on their own was truly a brilliant idea, Renge. I'm very impressed." Kyoya complimented Renge.

"I told you it would work. But you know, I think dressing Haruhi as Soji Okita was perfect." Renge gushed about Haruhi.

"He's wonderful as the handsome evanescent young swordsman!"