The Gardening Club

((Note before reading: Because the next chapter is, Mori-Senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate, it is going to a bit before I can actually write it. So I thought about writing a short chapter about Yuki meeting kasanoda before hand. This chapter won't really be connected to any other chapters so if you want you can skip it. I might mention the meeting during the next chapter or two but reading this chapter isn't needed to understand the story. So read or skip if you'd like.))

"Yuki, come here." Kyoya's voice caused Yuki to pause in her movement.

It was currently the middle of club activities and Yuki was serving guest like she typically did. The club room was in it's normal state and Yuki was wearing the maid outfit that the twins insisted that she wore even if the club wasn't cosplaying. Not that she minded. The girls would always compliment her and it was fun to dress up every once in a while.

"Yes Kyoya?" Yuki hummed as she walked over to him after putting the tray she was holding on to a table that didn't hold any guest.

"We are running low on some of the rose colors. I need you to go to the Gardening Club and pick some more up." Kyoya said as he handed her a piece of paper. Yuki looked at it and nodded as she saw all of the rose colors from the host on it.

"Sure just let me change and I'll.." Yuki started but was quickly cut off.

"This is very important. You need to go now." Kyoya said as he pushed her out of the club room and closed the door behind her.

Yuki blinked in surprise as she looked at the large door to music room three before letting out a sigh. Now while she didn't mind wearing the maids outfit in the club room, mostly because it was basically all girls, she never planned on actually walking around in the outfit. The brunette looked down at her outfit and sighed again. The maids uniform wasn't that bad, it was mostly black with a white apron and white ruffles under the skirt. The skirt stopped at her mid thigh but her knee high white socks started about an inch under the skirt, not leaving much skin on her legs showing. The top was the only thing that was concerning. The section around her beast was white and ruffled but it was also a bit low cut because of her larger beast size. Hopefully she won't pass many students and the Gardening Club were all girls.

Luck was definitely in Yuki's favor. The walk from Music room 3 to the Gardening Club house was free of students or teachers. However that seemed to be the end of her luck.

Yuki pushed the green house door open and stepped inside. Her eyes scanned the room until her eyes landed on a beautiful plant off to the side. She walked over and reached out, gently brushing her fingers over the vibrant petals. Now the brunette didn't know much about plants, seeing as every time she tried to care for one it would always die. But she did know that these were tiger lilies. They were her favorites.

"Uh can I help you?" A deep voice echoed from behind her.

"Ah!" Yuki squealed and quickly spun around to face the tall male with red hair. She put her hand on her chest and gasped out as she tried to calm her racing heart beat. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that!" She scolded the tall male.

"Uh.. I'm sorry.." Ritsu mumbled as he looked down at the girl in front of him. He was surprised she hadn't run off screaming yet. All girls normally did when they saw him. His eyes traveled over her clothes and a slight blush crossed his face. "Do you go here?" He asked bluntly.

"What?" Yuki blinked confused until she remembered what she was wearing. She blushed and sheepishly pulled at her skirt. "Yeah, I am in the host club. I wasn't allowed to change before coming." She laughed out nervously.

"I thought the host club was just men?" Ritsu commented flatly.

"Ah well.." Yuki rubbed the back of her neck and laughed out. "It's a long story really." She smiled then handed him the paper. "Kyoya sent me to pick these up. You are from the Gardening Club right?"