Study Session

"Miss Fujioka will you please stay back for a moment" The four first year host club members stopped at the door looking between each other. Yuki never got in trouble and to their knowledge she hadn't done anything wrong. 

"Uh no problem sir" Yuki waved to her sister and the twins before walking towards the desk of her home room teacher. "Is there a problem?" she looked up at him nervously. 

"Not really a problem more of a concern. I've heard from your mathematics teacher that you have fallen behind." Mr. Homeroom teacher told her. Yuki bowed her head in shame. Maths were always her worse subject and she never felt comfortable asking Haruhi for help. 

"Yes sir" Yuki sighed "I've always struggled with the subject." 

"Well I am sure it's nothing that a bit of tutoring can't fix." He told her with a smile. Yuki was worried about that, she didn't want to be looked down at because of her poor maths skills. "I've noticed that you have joined the host club and only can assume you are friends with second year Kyoya Ootori?" he asked her. Yuki perked up at this.

"Yes sure, I'm good friends with all of the host club. Me and my s..brother really do fit in there." Yuki smiled to herself. 

"Excellent! I've already spoke with him and his homeroom teacher and Ootori-san agreed happily to help tutor you" Her teacher told her. Yuki let out a sigh of relief. At least she didn't have to deal with a student from her class or someone she didn't know. No, she just had to deal with the strict Kyoya, shouldn't be a problem. "Because you two are in the same club, I'm sure that Ootori-san will tell you more about it." he said before waving her off. 

Yuki slipped out of the room quickly and let out another sigh. Sure she has spent alone time with Kyoya before but then they were talking about stuff she knew about so she didn't sound stupid. It wasn't that she was scared to sound stupid in front of Kyoya it was... That she was afraid of sounding stupid in front of Kyoya. Yuki pushed those thoughts away before bouncing towards the music room. After pushing open the door she noticed that today was another normal day and the music room was set up like normal with the couches and tables. The brunette went to the back room to get changed into her maids uniform. Before she stepped into the changing room she was stopped by a book being placed on her shoulder. She gulped before turning and looking towards Kyoya. 

"I am assuming your teacher told you about the arrangement?" Kyoya asked and Yuki nodded. "I've seen your work and you are going to need a lot of help. You will be coming home with me after the club today" Yuki's eyes widened in shock. She didn't know all that much about his family, besides he had two older brothers and a older sister and that he works so hard because he has to prove himself better then his brothers to his father if he wanted any part of the company. Actually it was a lot more then all of the host, besides Tamaki, knew about him. 

"Like.. At your house..with your family?" Yuki asked surprised. She thought they would be studying here or at her apartment, not at his place. 

"Well I doubt my siblings will be there but yes, at my house. Will that be a problem Yuki?" Kyoya pushed up his glasses. 

"Oh no! Of course not. I was just surprised is all. Your place is good" Yuki said mentally groaning at herself. "Well I need to get changed so.." Yuki turned and darted into the changing room. 

After changing into the maids uniform, Yuki started tending to the guests and the hosts. The whole club period she was half paying attention to everything around her and half lost in her own worries. The brunette had no idea why she was so worried about the study session between Kyoya and her at his place. They were friends so why should she be nervous? By the time the club was over, Yuki had ran into a few of the hosts over the course of the club period and lucky she didn't run into any guests or break anything. Yuki rushed into the back room to changed while the other hosts cleaned up.