Sisterly Sunday

It was about two in the afternoon by the time the twins limo dropped Yuki back off at her family's apartment. All of yesterday was so hectic that Yuki was happy to spend the rest of the day just relaxing at home with her family. She walked up the steps before unlocking the door to the Fujioka residents. A yawn left her lips as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. Instead of the black dress that she had been wearing when she left, Yuki was wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt that she had left over at the twins place during one of the times she spent the night.

"I'm home" Yuki called into the apartment.

"Welcome home." Haruhi's voice called back from other room. Yuki slipped off her shoes and poked her head into the living room to find Haruhi sitting at the table doing homework. "Dad had to work."

"How long has he been gone?" Yuki asked as she walked over and sat down across from Haruhi.

"He left about an hour ago." Haruhi said as she turned back to focus on her homework. "How was the event? I didn't get to see you before the twins stole you away last night. Dad said something about you being upset?" She asked while writing.

"Oh yeah.." Yuki let out a short sigh as she thought about the event again. Hopefully the questions would stop soon enough. "Yeah the event was fine I guess. It will be great for the future."

"Then why are you upset?" Haruhi looked up to her sister and paused in her writing. She could tell that something was bothering her twin.

"Kyoya's father over paid me by a lot." Yuki said.

"Over paid how?" Haruhi asked confused.

"He wrote me a check for one million yen."

"ONE MILLION YEN?!"

Yuki laughed at Haruhi's response. The two of them were more alike then they seem most of the time. Yuki nodded her head and watched as Haruhi thought over the new information. Maybe her twin will have an idea of what she should do with the money seeing as Kyoya refused to take it back last night.

"Have you told Kyoya-senpai about this?" Haruhi spoke after a few moments, "maybe it was a mistake."

"He told me it wasn't. That it was how much they would have paid the actual photographer." Yuki rested her chin on her palm. "I told him it was ridiculous to pay me that much as I am not a professional."

"You could always give him the money as a payment to the debt we share from the vase I broke." Haruhi suggested and Yuki gasped at the idea. Because of how much Yuki had been enjoying herself in the host club, she had completely forgotten about the debt. Plus she was confident that no one really held that debt over the two of them anyways. But the Fujioka twins both knew that Kyoya wouldn't simply just take the check back so they had to get creative.

"This!" Yuki pointed at Haruhi causing her to jump surprised at the sudden emotion chance. "This is why you are the smart twin! Let's go!" She stood up and head to the door.

"Where are we going?" Haruhi asked as she stood up and followed her twin.

"To cash this check" Yuki said as she fished the check out of her camera bag.

"Wait Yuki we can't do that." Haruhi stopped and laughed a little bit as she started making her way back to her homework.

"Why not Haruhi! It was a great idea! We can throw it in Kyoya's face tomorrow at the club!" Yuki said as a look of determination came to her face. "I can take the 5000 yen that I think is an appropriate payment and we can throw the rest of it at Kyoya!"

"Okay right and what day is tomorrow?" Haruhi asked as she sat down.

"Monday why?" Yuki spoke as the determined face turned confused.