A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!

It was early Sunday morning and the Fujioka house hold was already up and active. Yuki didn't have work this weekend and her sister asked her to come to the supermarket with her for the sales. She didn't mind but she did wish she would have gotten a bit more sleep. The brunette walked out of her bedroom dressed in brown shorts that went to her mid thigh and a blue v-neck long sleeve shirt. 

"Are you ready Haruhi?" Yuki asked as she grabbed her purse and put the strap over her shoulder. 

"Yeah I was just finishing a list" Haruhi smiled as she walked out of the kitchen. The sisters put on their shoes before leaving the apartment.

"You look cute in that dress Haruhi" Yuki told her smiling brightly towards her sister as she skipped besides her. 

"You look cute in everything Yuki" Haruhi pointed out making Yuki tilt her head confused. 

"I honestly have no idea what you are talking about" Yuki told Haruhi. 

The two of them dropped the subject and started to talk about school. While Yuki wanted to talk about the Host club, she knew that Haruhi just wanted a peaceful day without them. The trip to the supermarket wasn't very eventful but Haruhi was happy with the savings they saved with the Sunday morning sales. Yuki had managed to get a few of her favorite candy before they left. On the walk home the siblings were pretty quiet, Yuki was eating some of the cookies she got and Haruhi was quietly checking through the bags to see if they had somehow forgotten something. Yuki looked up from her cookies and noticed they were near their apartment building but only there was a few black cars in front of their place. Clearly owned by the host club. While Yuki was excited, Haruhi was gonna be very angry. 

"Uh Haruhi..." Yuki stopped walking as she was ahead of Haruhi. 

"What is it?" Haruhi stopped next to her before following Yuki's eye sight to the black cars and the host club standing in front of their apartment building. "You got to be kidding me" Haruhi twitched angrily as the two watched the crowd of people in front of their apartment building. Most likely because the cars clearly belonged to rich people and rich people never came here. 

"Haruhi I'm sure it won't be so bad" Yuki laughed softly rubbing the back of her neck. However Haruhi didn't listen to her as she was face first into a pole near by. "Haruhi come on!" Yuki grabbed Haruhi and lead her over to the host club who didn't noticed them walking up behind them. 

"Now listen up men. Don't you forget! We must be polite. This is a casual 'we just happened to be in the neighborhood' kind of visit. We're not here to judge the Fujioka family's lifestyle. The words 'shabby' 'cramped and 'run-down' are absolutely forbidden!" Tamaki explained the 'rules' to the host club. Yuki giggled but when she looked at Haruhi she stepped a few feet away, afraid to be caught up in her anger. "Don't say anything that might offend Haruhi, Yuki or their father and cause them to ask us to leave." 

"Well, it's to late for that. Go away!" Haruhi said from behind them making them all jump and turn to face the sisters. It was a rather huge contrast of emotions between the two of them, while Yuki was smile brightly and waving at the club, Haruhi looked like she could murder someone. 

"Haruhi!" Tamaki said both excitedly and surprised.

"That pink dress is pretty cute!" everyone besides Mori and Kyoya told Haruhi with a thumbs up. 

"Shut up! Get the he'll outta here!" Haruhi said annoyed. Yuki flinched at how rude she was being. She understood where Haruhi was coming from, they were rich and they were gonna make rude comments about how small their place is. However Yuki was sure it was only because of how they were raised and not because they are trying to be rude to the two of them.