Jungle Pool SOS

(Picture of Yuki's swimsuit) 

Yuki was sitting in the limo besides Kyoya as they waited for Haruhi to walk out of the school. Today they were heading to one of Kyoya's families water park. Yuki had a nice heads up because the club knew she would come without a fight but poor Haruhi was about to get blind sighted. Yuki warned the club that Haruhi wasn't a fan of water parks and they came up with a way to get Haruhi into the limo that involved the twins and not telling her anything until they got there. 

After Haruhi was captured and they had finally made it to the place, the twins pushed the two girls into the female changing room. Inside was a bunch of different swimsuits that she could only guess was from their mother's fashion line and two maids that happened to be twins. 

"We've brought all of our mother's latest designs from you to choose from."

"Pick whichever one you want." 

Yuki laughed at the twins comment. She knew the twin maids were here mostly to make Haruhi choose a suit because the twins knew Yuki would choose one with ease. The brunette was walking around the suits for a few minutes until she stopped in front of one that was pink and blue. The top was a bikini top that was made to look like sea shells with pearl straps that tied around the neck and the bottom was a high waisted skirt. Honestly it made Yuki think of a mermaid which was why it drew her eyes to it the most. Once she found her size she changed into it and looked at herself in one of the mirrors off to the side. The skirt fell just below her butt and the shell top was the perfect size to keep her chest in place. 

"Haruhi I'm gonna to go" Yuki turned to see her sister still trying to choose a swimsuit as the maids were trying to get her into bikinis. 

"Okay" Haruhi mumbled, clearly not enjoying this at all. Yuki giggle softly before stepping out of the dressing room where Tamaki seemed to be waiting for them, or more likely Haruhi. 

"Here" Tamaki tried to hand her a hoodie and shorts with a deep red blush on his face. Yuki blinked at them for a moment before shaking her head and started walking away. 

"I can't swim in that Senpai, I'm sure Haruhi will be thankful for them though" Yuki said as she walked away from a stunned Tamaki. Yuki knew he had a thing about his little girls showing to much skin in front of everyone but she wanted to swim and it would be impossible with that outfit he was trying to put her in. 

"Yu-chan! Yu-chan! You look so cute!" Honey jumped onto Yuki as she walked into the main area. Yuki caught him to make sure he didn't fall even though he had a death grip around her neck. 

"Thank you Honey" Yuki giggled "You look cute too" 

"Do you want to swim with me and Mori?" Honey asked. 

"I will later, I need to find the twins right now" Yuki said as she let down Honey and watched him run away. After a second she looked around before spotting the twins playing ball in the pool. Yuki jumped in before swimming over to them. "Your mother's suits are all so pretty it was hard to choose!" she said as she jumped onto Hikaru's back. The twins stopped playing and Kaoru walked over to them. 

"Which one did you pick?" Hikaru asked trying to peak behind him with a light blush. Yuki giggled before jumping off of him and stood between the two of them and spun around once. When she stopped to face them again they both had a blush on their faces. 

"We were hoping you'd choose that one" Kaoru grinned. 

"Our mother threw that one in there and told us to make sure you wore it but we wanted to see if you would choose it on your own" Hikaru gave her a thumbs up.