CHAPTER-34

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES WAS REALLY surprised, as in he never expected anything; but expected the worst.

What he is actually expecting that will happen inside his favorite restaurant is him beating Tyler to death and not him dancing with Jane on the romantic beat and melody of Jane's chosen song.

Hindi din n'ya in-expect na tatanungin s'ya nito kung gusto n'yang magpakasal ulit dito. Natigilan s'ya sa naisip at napahinto sa pagsayaw ng maalala n'ya ang sing-sing na kinuha n'ya din kahapon para sana tanungin din ito na magpakasal sa kan'ya muli.

He stopped from dancing as he unwrapped his arms that is wrapped around Jane's small waist before walking out of the luxurious restaurant without even saying a thing shocking everyone by his sudden action.

He chuckled to himself as he walks directly where he parked his car when he heard the loud gasps. Nang malapitan at mabuksan ang kotse n'ya agad n'yang hinanap ang black velvet box kung saan nakapaloob ang singsing na hindi n'ya basta binili lang kung 'di pinagawa pa n'ya limang taon ng nakakaraan.

He asked the country's best jeweler to make him an engagement ring that is made of his name, he asked him also to make it wrapped with emerald stones to make Jane remember him every time her hazel eyes will landed on that ring.

That ring was also his supposed to be another gift and surprise on their first anniversary, he planned to asked her to marry him again and this time Jane knows that he is not Tyler or anyone else but himself; Hermes Xayn Montegara, but Jane left. Kaya binalik n'ya sa jeweler ang singsing kahit bayad na iyon at nangako s'yang hindi kukunin ang singsing hanggang hindi n'ya naayos ang s'ya mismong sumira ng relasyon nila Jane.

And yesterday was the day that his confidence and happiness urge him to get the ring from the jeweler after years that he left that ring on his hands. Hermes smiled as he walked back towards his favorite restaurant holding the black velvet box on his right hand.

This maybe wasn't what he planned to happen for this day. Wasn't the thing he expected to happen because what he is expected to happen yesterday was him surprising and proposing to Jane. Not the other way around, but he must admit that he was not just surprised but also super-duper happy at the moment.

He thought that Jane forgot what today is; that Jane doesn't know that today is their anniversary, that Jane really forgot about this day that he treasures since she comes into his life, that is why her surprise didn't just surprised him but also made his heart swelled in too much and overwhelming happiness.

He jogged his way inside the restaurant that made him chuckled to himself again when he saw everyone panicking and hear some funny murmurs still because he suddenly walked out of the four cornered luxurious restaurant where they are all inside at the moment.

"Tinopak ata si boss. Hala!"

"Kala ko oo na sagot n'ya? Ano yern gurl run away groojm?"

"Lokaret. Runaway husband kasal na noon pakakasal na lang ulit."

"Hala ka dzai si boss tinutok bigla nag walk out man dzai."

"Pano si Maam Jane? Sayang yung ganda, kung may hotdog lang ako agawin ko yan kay boss."

Hermes shook his head after listening on his employees that is also here at the moment. Hindi n'ya alam kung paano ito nakuntyaba ng asawa n'ya o kung paano nito nalaman kung saan at anong restuarant ang paborito n'yang kainan dahil 'di naman n'ya maalalang nabanggit n'ya iyon dito, pero isa lang ang alam n'ya at iyon ang kahit hindi s'ya nito suprisahin ng ganito kalaki basta batiin s'ya nito ng maligayang anibersayo ay masaya na s'ya- sobrang saya na n'ya.