CHAPTER-12

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES is sitting on his swivel chair silently while gripping his hair in frustration, deep inside him he is afraid of what Tyler is capable of, he is afraid that the man can really get Jane away from him. Hindi sya nakapagsalita kanina simula ng tawagan sya ni Tyler hanggang sa ito na mismo ang magpatay ng tawag, hanggang sa wala na ang lalaki sa kabilang linya, wala pa ding namuntawing mga salita mula sa labi ni Hermes kahit pa gusting-gusto na niyang umusal ng sunod-sunod na mura. It was like, cat got his tongue and run away.

Hindi nya mahanap ang mga tamang salita para ipagtanggol ang sarili nya o kahit itanggi man lang ang mga pang-aakusa nito, because he knows that he really did hurt her, that he is really the reason why she is still unconscious until now.

And because he knows to himself, that Tyler is not wrong for blaming him, he is now more nervous and afraid to loss her, the nervousness and fear tripled this time, not just because he heard it in Tyler's voice that is he's dead serious. It is because he knows to himself that Tyler is really capable of doing what he told him. That Tyler can take Jane away anytime he wants.

His reddish lips are trembling while his hands that are gripping his own hair in frustration are also shaking in coldness. He gulped and wipe the corner of his eyes; unconsciously, when it started to become blurry.

He's afraid. Afraid to take off his eyes from her, afraid that if he blinked and opened his eyes, she is gone. That someone will take her away from him.

Is this love? Is he really capable of loving? Is he really in love with Jane?

Never pa siyang nagmahal at minahal ng sino man pwera sa mga magulang niya. He knows that something is wrong with him ever since he was just a kid. He doesnt like socializing, he dislikes people, hes not afraid of anything, he doesnt cry even how bloody he is, it is just like, theres no tears coming from his eyes at all- natigilan si Hermes ng maramdaman ang pagpatak ng maligamgam na basang bagay mula sa mga mata niya pababa sa kanyang mga pisngi.

Now, he is crying, there are tears wanting and begging to come out, out of fear of losing Jane. He is in love, and this love is very dangerous, for him and for Jane, because this feeling is very new to him he cant manage and control those other emotions linked into love.

His emerald lifeless eyes stares at Jane who's still unconscious over the bed.

Puwede pa naman diba? Puwede pa nyang kalimutan ang nararamdaman nya para dito. He took a deep breath and blows it out loudly and harshly. He swallowed hard and then stares at her beautiful sleeping face again. He bites his trembling bottom lip.

He can still forget his feelings for her, he knows that he can because he is not that deep yet— hopefully not. Kakalimutan nya ang nararamdaman nya dito, lalayuan nya ito at iiwasan hanggang sa kaya nya, pero hindi nya ito hahayaang umalis hanggat hindi nawawala ang nararamdaman nya para dito, because it will hurt him. Alam niyang masasaktan siya kapag hinayaan niya itong iwan siya nito ng ganito pa ang nararamdaman niya. He will just let her go once his feelings are already buried deep enough for him to forget it.

Selfish. Yes. But that is the only thing he knew that he could save his heart from breaking, the only thing that could save him from pain. Hindi naman masasaktan ang dalaga, dahil unang-una baka alam na nitong hindi siya si Tyler at pinaglalaruan lamang siya nito. Pangalawa, hindi ito masasaktan dahil hindi gaya niya, wala itong nararamdaman para sa kaniya.

He will forget his feelings for her, ignore her and, avoid her, until he finally forget his feelings, it will be hard because they are living in the same roof now, yes they do lived together now, kinuha niya sa maliit nitong apartment ang iilang gamit nito at dinala na dito sa condo niya sa loob ng dalawang araw na walang si Jane, it will be hard to do that but that is the only way he knows that could make him really forget his feelings for her. Ignore his feelings even she's just reachable by his hands.