CHAPTER-15

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

HER EYES AUTOMATICALLY filled tears the moment what did the man just told her sink in, inside her mind.

I'm Tyler Ventura, Honey. I'm the real Tyler Ventura. The guy you married is just using my name to be with you— I can prove you that! I stalked your Instagram account more than a year and half ago and accidentally liked one of your posts that is how we started talking. Then after two months we became official, diba? Honey. I'm Tyler, he wasn't. I'm sorry that it is somehow my fault that you don't know me because I used a dummy account and did not introduce myself to you formally. But please now that you know, please try to choose me...

Hindi alam ni Jane kung saan ibabaling ang mga mata n'ya nang maglayo ng tingin ang lalaking kinilala n'yang si Tyler, ang lalaking pinakasalan n'ya. She wants to stare at his face to see if he's even guilty or not, she doesn't want to look away to let him feel how much pain he caused her, but the pain on his handsome face is already enough for her to forgive the man.

Just like that, she forgave him from fooling her.

That pain and fear on his handsome face is more than enough to add millions of daggers to stab her heart numerous times and kills her slowly with pain.

She blows out a shaky breath before her eyes fell on Tyler's hand— the real Tyler she'd been in a relationship for a year. Tyler's hand is holding hers, like he is afraid that she'll leave him for— she dragged her eyes back at her husband who's looking down on the shattered broken glass of the glass door on his feet, she doesn't even know how she will address him and she already forgave him just by the pained and fear expression on his handsome face.

Using her free hand Jane wiped the corner of her eyes as she blinked thrice trying to stop her tears from falling before her lifeless, pained and sad eyes looked for Tyler behind her who's still holding her hand.

She gave him a sad smile that made pain crossed his eyes. Tyler bit his bottom lip and let out a shaky breath. Alanganin s'ya nitong nginitian pero hindi nito binitawan ang kamay n'ya. Nagsimulang manginig ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa kamay n'ya na ini-angat nito iyon ay dinala iyon sa mga labi nito.

Dahil sa gulat hindi agad na inilayo ni Jane ang kamay sa lalaki hanggang sa nakita n'ya na lang sa gilid ng mga mata n'ya ang papalayong bulto ng asawa n'ya.

***

PAIN STABBED his heart again when he saw how Jane's and Tyler's eyes locked as Tyler pulled her hand over his lips.

It's over. He thought, he felt like his stomach just twisted in pain like somebody just punched him on the stomach. Agad na s'yang naglayo ng tingin at naglakad palayo, pabalik sa elevator at pabalik sa condo n'ya.

Hindi na n'ya alam pa ang mga nangyari sa paligid n'ya dahil tulala lang s'ya hanggang sa makarating s'ya sa loob ng kwarto n'ya at pabagsak na naupo sa ibabaw ng kama.

He lost her, he lost her when he finally admitted to himself that he loves her, that he can't live or continue his life without her.

Anger towards Tyler roses inside his chest, anger mixed with jealousy.

Tears rolled down his natural rosy cheeks as he cries silently and frustratedly, he is also mad her. Mad at her because she immediately chose Tyler over him when it was him, she been with, mad at her because she still chose Tyler when she was married to him.

Hindi man nito sabihin alam na n'yang pinili na nito si Tyler ng tanggapin nito ang halik na ginawad nang lalaki sa likod ng palad nito.

Pain crumbled his heart; he let out a cold and bitter chuckle as he grips and pull his hair frustratedly and tears continuously falling down his cheeks. He can hear his heart continuously breaking into tiny millions of pieces just like the glass door he accidentally broke at the lobby.